BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
This is my second favorite product from the Not your mothers line. I love using leave in conditioners because it helps with preventing spilt ends. I have fine thin hair and this product is very gentle on my hair.
Shelby N.
Elyria , OH
I am still experimenting with the leave in conditioners because my hair is very odd. I felt like this was not as heavy as most that I have tried, but I would not recommend if your hair or scalp gets greasy fast.
Amira A.
Grand Forks, ND
I've been using this for a short time (reason why I'm not giving it 5/5) and I love it so far. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I've been using it every day and my hair feels great. I like using it to moisturize and refresh my curls
Erin S.
I spray this in my hair when I get out of the shower. And I just leave it in. It leaves me here feeling so soft silky and smooth. The price is right and the effects are great. I plan to buy this product again and I will recommend it to friends.
Catherine L.
I got this product because I wanted my hair to grow, and I thought it would help it not break and keep it strong. I was wrong. This stuff made my hair more brittle than before and it broke off way more often. I would definitely not recommend anyone use this if they are trying to grow their hair.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
This product smells so good! I use it everyday with my wet hair. It does help detangle but i have tried better leave in/detanglers. Also i hate how it squirts the product and not spray, so its not evenly distributed.
Johmary A.
I am a firm user of leave-in conditioners as my hair texture tends to be on the dryer side. I found that the product left my hair feeling great, and not overly greasy like other brand I've tried. My hair felt hydrated without feeling weighed down. I would recommend this product in a heart beat.
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love this stuff! I use it every time I get out of the shower. It untangles my wet hair and makes it super soft! It smells really good too and I love the bottle and how you can lock and unlock it.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
I really like this product but I hate the packaging. The nozzle clogs up with product so it can be difficult to apply. The spray can be erratic. If this was in a different bottle I'd buy it more frequently. Other than that it does as advertised.
Giustina M.
Ooltewah, TN
Disclosure: I was given this product free to try. Even still, all opinions are my own. I liked the smell of this product and with continued use I hope that my hair will actually grow longer and stay healthier. I guess we will have to wait and see!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.