BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Uena M.
Salvador
This stuff is awesome! The smell is FANTASTIC! It is sulfate free which is an excellent quality for a company to have as it is good for the environment as well as your hair. The leave in conditioner leaves my hair smelling great while keeping it soft and manageable. Tangles are much easier to get out as well. The results were more moisturized and hydrated hair without feeling greasy. This product exceeded my expectations for being so inexpensive and found at a drugstore.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I got this during the Ulta's fall season sale. It was 50% off so I decided to give it a try. After washing my hair, when my hair is still damp, I spray it on. It smell great. The best part I noticed that my hair frizz is gone and now my hair look silky and smooth. For the price, this is worth it.
Nikki H.
Des Moines , IA
Love everything about this! Smells awesome and leaves my hair feeling very smooth but doesn't make my hair look greasy like some other brands that I have tried in the past. I will purchase this product in the future!
Angeles A.
The bottle that I received was not functioning properly. It didn't spray, so i switched it over to one that i bought at the dollar store and so far it has been great on my hair. It helps detangling it and gives it a bit of a less weigh down look to my hair. It has a neutral smell. I'm in love with it.
Chevy H.
I received this from influenster to test out & im soooo happy I got it! I use it everytime I get out of the shower. It's an amazing detangler & keeps my hair soft and shiny the entire day. I'm definitely going to buy again when I run out of this bottle 😍
Gabrielle K.
Keyport, NJ
I love the way this product leaves my hair smelling and feeling! I haven't noticed it growing my hair longer but I have noticed the way it strangled my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants there hair to feel soft and smooth!
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
I have thick, fine hair which pretty much means I constantly have split ends, but moisturizers tend to look heavy.

I love that this product sprays on evenly and lightly. It doesn't smell strongly and it leaves a soft feel for the entire day. I can definitely tell when I've forgotten this step in my morning routine.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,399 reviews
I love this line! Theirs is great in your hair, no weight down on product unlike other brands out there. It smells pretty amd my hair is oh so soft after usimg it. I love that they cost less too. Very good on the wallet
Amira A.
Grand Forks, ND
I've been using this for a short time (reason why I'm not giving it 5/5) and I love it so far. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I've been using it every day and my hair feels great. I like using it to moisturize and refresh my curls
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
This is my second favorite product from the Not your mothers line. I love using leave in conditioners because it helps with preventing spilt ends. I have fine thin hair and this product is very gentle on my hair.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.