BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best part of this leave in conditioner is that it helped my hair grow too. I definitely noticed a difference in the texture of my hair when I used this product. It kept it from getting too frizzy, and it kept my hair hydrated. Plus I also noticed my hair grow a little faster than it normal does.
Kayla M.
Rochester, NY
I was lucky enough to receive this from Influenster and I love it! Once I run out of my tester size I will be buying a bigger bottle! My hair has been bleached a ton of times and my hair gets SOOO tangling that I have to usually use like four different leave in sprays! But not anymore! Love this stuff!!
Tori H.
Emory, Virginia
I use this almost everyday, it's honestly made my hair grow really quickly and it constantly looks healthy. I just went to get my usual trim for my hair last week and my hair stylist told me that my hair didn't even look like it needed cut (little did she know I hadn't had a haircut in seven months and I had been using this leave in conditioner for the ends of my hair!) Try it out, it's not expensive and totally worth it.
Uena M.
Salvador
This stuff is awesome! The smell is FANTASTIC! It is sulfate free which is an excellent quality for a company to have as it is good for the environment as well as your hair. The leave in conditioner leaves my hair smelling great while keeping it soft and manageable. Tangles are much easier to get out as well. The results were more moisturized and hydrated hair without feeling greasy. This product exceeded my expectations for being so inexpensive and found at a drugstore.
Angeles A.
The bottle that I received was not functioning properly. It didn't spray, so i switched it over to one that i bought at the dollar store and so far it has been great on my hair. It helps detangling it and gives it a bit of a less weigh down look to my hair. It has a neutral smell. I'm in love with it.
Gabrielle K.
Keyport, NJ
I love the way this product leaves my hair smelling and feeling! I haven't noticed it growing my hair longer but I have noticed the way it strangled my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants there hair to feel soft and smooth!
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
I have thick, fine hair which pretty much means I constantly have split ends, but moisturizers tend to look heavy.

I love that this product sprays on evenly and lightly. It doesn't smell strongly and it leaves a soft feel for the entire day. I can definitely tell when I've forgotten this step in my morning routine.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I got this during the Ulta's fall season sale. It was 50% off so I decided to give it a try. After washing my hair, when my hair is still damp, I spray it on. It smell great. The best part I noticed that my hair frizz is gone and now my hair look silky and smooth. For the price, this is worth it.
Nikki H.
Des moines, IA
Love everything about this! Smells awesome and leaves my hair feeling very smooth but doesn't make my hair look greasy like some other brands that I have tried in the past. I will purchase this product in the future!
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Heaven. I use this all the time! Long, thick, coarse, curly hair is what I have to deal with all the time. I love that this is a spray - it's SOOOOOO much easier to evenly disperse throughout my hair. Great product!!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.