BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Michelle P.
Manchester, Manchester
Has a strong scent to it but once you get past that, it's not bad. I use it every time I wash my hair and it doesn't feel heavy, doesn't leave any residue. I was sent this as a part of the ESVoxBox for reviewing purposes.
Kristin K.
Parma, OH
I hate using conditioner because of how it leaves my hair feeling. But this stuff is great! I personally only use it in my ends to help them get a little stronger. The scent is amazing. I always have this in my closet!
Summer D.
Louisville, KY
I have not ever tried a product like this before, so unfortunately I don't have much to compare this too. I will say it smells super nice and it dries nicely! I have super curly hair so I'm not sure it'll work the same way it would with straight or wavy hair!
Katie K.
ohio
This stuff makes my hair super soft and easy to brush through. It's fairly affordable. I have crazy curly hair and it's never really "soft". But this stuff certainly helps to give me a more smooth texture through my hair
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
Another one from this brand that I love. The scent is wonderful and I love leave in conditioners. I use this after I shower and wash my hair about every three days. The scent is long lasting and my hair looks wonderful.
Madison B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I received this in an influenster box and I have to say, it was fantastic! My hair is very prone to getting tangled very easily but this product really helped avoid the constant struggle I have throughout the day. I was very very satisfied and would buy it.
Brittany L.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Not 100% sure if this product actually is making my hair grow any faster but I do love this product. I feel as if it is comparable to the It's a 10 leave in conditioner but a third of the price. Also a huge bonus is that it is in a spray bottle so you don't have to put gel on your hands and unevenly distribute it on your hair making it feel greasy in some spots.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I really really really love this conditioner and will buy it again. My hair smells amazing after and even after it drys it still smells really good. My boyfriend even tells me my hair smells really good after i use this.
Alaina B.
Lafayette
I like to use this leave in conditioner because it works super well making my hair soft but also untangles it, it has a good smell and with the way the product works and the price it is I would recommend this product to anyone that wants something that works well but not wanting to spend the salon price.
Tori H.
Emory, Virginia
I use this almost everyday, it's honestly made my hair grow really quickly and it constantly looks healthy. I just went to get my usual trim for my hair last week and my hair stylist told me that my hair didn't even look like it needed cut (little did she know I hadn't had a haircut in seven months and I had been using this leave in conditioner for the ends of my hair!) Try it out, it's not expensive and totally worth it.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.