BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jocelyn C.
Republic , OH
I love this leave in conditioner! Makes the hair feel soft but not greasy. Very hydrating and effective. As an added plus, it smells great! I received this product to try from Influenster and have been buying it ever since.
Sarah B.
I purchased this product awhile ago and I use it every time I wash my hair. It's easy to use and it keeps my hair soft. I have pretty damaged hair. Anyone could use this product. I buy it as often as I can.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love love love Not Your Mother's products!!! I highly recommend every girl/woman to go out and try these products these products are awesome!! These products makes my hair feel & look beautiful as well as smellin great!!!
Madison L.
I love the not your mothers brand but this product is a disappointment. This is a leave in conditioner so it is supposed to condition your hair but it does not do that. My hair is not color treated and it messed it up horribly. My hair is so dry now. I do not recommend this
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this brand and this product does not disappoint. I love that it is easy to spray. I love to use this before I style my hair and (it also acts as a detangle)or at night to give my hair and extra boost of conditioning.
Braylyn B.
I had really high hopes for this product. Honestly it didn't do much for me. Plus the bottle ran out super quickly. It must have only been half full because I only used it several times before it became empty. I might try it again because it wasn't too expensive and it's a good idea but I can't say I would recommend it.
Rachel D.
This stuff is great! Keeps my hair soft and brushable, even in the crazy summer heat and humidity. It's affordable And lasts for a while, but I did feel like it weighed down my hair (my hair is thin and curly). It does help seal in moisture so I just plan accordingly to wear my hair in a bun after I use it!
Kristin K.
Parma, OH
I hate using conditioner because of how it leaves my hair feeling. But this stuff is great! I personally only use it in my ends to help them get a little stronger. The scent is amazing. I always have this in my closet!
Summer D.
Louisville, KY
I have not ever tried a product like this before, so unfortunately I don't have much to compare this too. I will say it smells super nice and it dries nicely! I have super curly hair so I'm not sure it'll work the same way it would with straight or wavy hair!
Karena M.
Radnor, PA
I absolutely love this spray ! The smell and how soft it makes your hair feel ! I often use this product after washing my hair ! I just started using it this month and it's great ! I'm sure to buy it again ! Price is right ! And Im a very satisfied customer !
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.