BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I love this it makes my hair so soft. And helps with my split ends. The packaging is the cutest as well. I use this every time I shower. And it is very effective. I would recommend to others!! You need this
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
This is great I liked it I got hooked on this brand after I tried there brand in the BLOOMVOXBOX Given to me by Influenster back in May so once I have a great experience with a product I like to keep adding it to my hair products collection.
Brianne B.
Lafayette, IN
I've been trying so hard to grow my hair out and took the leap to try this product. I absolutely love it! My hair has grown so much fast since ive started using it. I have learned to love their products! I will definitely continue buying this product. It's worth every penny!!
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I have use md the shampoo and co ditto er in the past and really enjoyed it. I do t wash my hair as often as I used too because of the color treated process. But this is a great leave in. It makes my long hair a little more manageable.
Sara Sheehan M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the best product I've found! i have very curly haor ans found that i have to use minimal other peoducts with it. it doesn't weight my hair down and make it feel greasy. the great smell last forever! I even catch my husband smelling my hair. it's a must try if u haven't
Jas L.
This conditioner is amazing! The smell is probably one of my favorite scents in the world. It's perfect for when I don't have time to wash my hair and can be paired with  Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Refreshing Dry Shampoo that is also an amazing product. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend buying this even though it is a little pricey.
Sarah M.
Winter Park, FL
I love this!!! I have curly hair that's prone to frizz and breakage, and this is so helpful. I just spray it in while my hair is wet, and then let my hair dry while I sleep as per usual. I wake up frizz-free and with bouncy curls-and this smells great. Not sure if it's helping my hair grow, but I like the conditioning effect!
Courtney K.
This stuff works miracles. After having the bottom of my hair bleached so I could have an ombre I soon realized how much damage was done to my hair so I went out looking for a product that I thought could save my hair. I ran into this after trying a couple other products and now it is one of my favorites and definitely a must have.
Roxanne R.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I received it in my Endless Summer VoxBox. All opinions are my own, but thank gosh this was included because I love it. The scent is amazing, and it works like magic. It keeps my hair smooth and free of any tangles. Will definitely need to pick up another bottle soon.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this brand and can't wait to try everything they make ! My hair is thick , wavy and gets very tangled n knotted when wet. I spray this wonderful conditioner on my hair and it allows me to comb right thru my hair ! It has a great smell and makes my hair so soft .
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.