BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
This is great I liked it I got hooked on this brand after I tried there brand in the BLOOMVOXBOX Given to me by Influenster back in May so once I have a great experience with a product I like to keep adding it to my hair products collection.
Sarah M.
Winter Park, FL
I love this!!! I have curly hair that's prone to frizz and breakage, and this is so helpful. I just spray it in while my hair is wet, and then let my hair dry while I sleep as per usual. I wake up frizz-free and with bouncy curls-and this smells great. Not sure if it's helping my hair grow, but I like the conditioning effect!
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I have use md the shampoo and co ditto er in the past and really enjoyed it. I do t wash my hair as often as I used too because of the color treated process. But this is a great leave in. It makes my long hair a little more manageable.
Courtney K.
This stuff works miracles. After having the bottom of my hair bleached so I could have an ombre I soon realized how much damage was done to my hair so I went out looking for a product that I thought could save my hair. I ran into this after trying a couple other products and now it is one of my favorites and definitely a must have.
Sara Sheehan M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the best product I've found! i have very curly haor ans found that i have to use minimal other peoducts with it. it doesn't weight my hair down and make it feel greasy. the great smell last forever! I even catch my husband smelling my hair. it's a must try if u haven't
Allison A.
I. Love. This. Product. I got this free for testing purposes and it was amazing. After a week of trying it I went and got the shampoo and conditioner that matched. I have very think long platinum blonde hair. And this makes it beautiful.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this brand and can't wait to try everything they make ! My hair is thick , wavy and gets very tangled n knotted when wet. I spray this wonderful conditioner on my hair and it allows me to comb right thru my hair ! It has a great smell and makes my hair so soft .
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
MUST BUY!!!! I swear this product is amazing. I wasn't aware of such product until I saw it at my local store. It is reallly good. Smells great and i get a lot of compliments regarding to the health of my hair.. Yes i will buy again!!!
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
This stuff is amazing!! I bought this on a fluke when I couldn't find my usually leave-in but I was AMAZED!! My hair was extremely soft, detangling was a breeze & it smells heavenly! It's also a bargain & priced under $5...SCORE!!!✅✅
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
BUY THIS! I love It's a 10, but this stuff is like a dupe! I truly noticed a difference in my hair after I stated using this. I tend to switch back and forth between this and my Its a 10, and I don't see much of a difference in the two except the price. Definitely worth a try!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.