BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Nina W.
Bloomington, MN
I LOVE this product! It is so easy to use, you just spray it into your damp hair after a shower and brush. It leaves my hair soft, smelling amazing, and looks great. I have straight and thick hair, so it helps me complete my look with fabulous looking hair. I highly recommend this product!
Avi S.
Absolutely great hair product that leaves my hair feeling really soft, shiny (A good shine) and it smells amazing.. I really do think that this product has also improved the strength of my hair overtime
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
I use all Not Your Mothers products and I love them all. I have fine bleached hair and my hair has never looked, smelled, and felt better since I started using these products. This leave in conditioner I use the most. I put it in my hair everyday. I don't know why people say their hair falls out but these product have made my hair stronger and I loose less hair from damage and breakage.
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Once again I love not your mother products and haven't tried one i dont like yet! This is a great leave in conditioner! Smells amazing and leaves hair so soft! And I am willing to try anything that promotes hair growth because mine is so thin!
Samantha M.
Garden Grove, CA
Product was okay. Very affordable and you get what you pay for. My hair was extremely damaged and it didn't give me all the moisture I wanted. For someone with healthy hair this might do the trick, but for me I just wanted more. It did make my hair feel nice, and I would probably try it again, once I get my hair back to its healthiest self.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this in my endless summer vox box and I absolutely love it! It smells great and I apply when my hair is wet after I just washed and conditioned it and I let my hair air dry and in the morning my hair is soft and I've noticed such a big difference in my hair cause the ends have always been dry but not anymore!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I love this.Another example of Not Your Mothers awesome products.I always use a leave-in conditioner and this one is a favorite.I also really believe it helps hair grow,too.
Smells beautiful, and you can't beat the price.
Definitely recommend.
Courtney C.
Hartland, WI
I really like this leave-in conditioner, but I don't feel like it's enough for my dry hair. I prefer more of a cream that coats hair, whereas this really just serves as a light spray. Definitely sold at an affordable price, and it smells great - however it isn't hydrating enough for me.
Faith T.
WAYLAND, MI
I love this product! I have used quite a few of Not Your Mother's products and I have to say this is one of my favorites. The price is great and you can purchase them at Target. I am in love with this Leave-In Conditioner. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
I love this product because it smells great and detangles your hair very quickly. But if you plan on growing your hair quickly its not a very good choice. I haven't seen growth in quite a while using this product so I recommend you use the shampoo and conditioner to improve the results.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.