BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Juliana M.
I've been using this leave in conditioner for about 3 weeks now. Kind of just bought it on a whim while I was at my local Walgreens. I really enjoy the sprayer on this! It disperses the product perfectly, helps with detangling and doesn't feel greasy or anything like that.
Meghan a.
Helps to keep my hair nice and smooth and smells great. I usually put it in my hair and then run a brush through it. When that is done my hair is nice and untangled and ready to be braided or to be dried au natural. I am happy with the product.
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle, OH
This definitely doesn't help your hair grow, but it does keep it nice and soft. I bout mine at Walgreens. It's kind of pricey but not terrible. The smell is great! It smells kind of like cinnamon which I was a fan of. I really liked this product!
Victoria A.
Got this in my vox box. I believe it does what it claims, it's a good detangler and leave in conditioner for the price. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it's made with alcohol which actually drys hair out so I make it a point to use hair products that are alcohol free.
Carolina S.
Love love this! Received it in my #Endlesssummervoxbox I'm almost done with it. Super great to untangle my hair and also feel like it's made a difference already, my hair looks healthier and feels softer definitely going to buy the big bottle(:
Marilyn K.
Imperial Bch, CA
The smell is sooooo goood! I would definately repurchase,ive thought about buying it before but i wasnt sure if itd be very good and its a little pricey for the small amounts its sold in but now that i know how good it is id definately buy again.
Cassandra G.
Having naturally curly hair, I have to be careful with any leave-in. This did not weigh by hair down. It didn't make it crunchy. It didn't negatively affect any styling product I used. I've been using this product for months, and nothing else has impressed me as much as this!
Anjanee P.
Smells Amazing!
This is helps detangle my hair and protects against breakage. Perfect size for travel and is for all hair types. It's affordable very satisfying. I'm going to buy the full size because of how good it smells and makes my hair feel!
Rosie M.
Rialto, CA
I love this product! My hair has always been above my shoulders and after a month of using this, it is now past my shoulders! It smells absolutely wonderful! Great to use one I get out of the shower ! Definitely would recommend!
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I love how this product is so light and watery, I don't like nothing thing. It does make it shine, seems to fix damage and hydrate hair. It's about $8.49 at rite aid. I'll definitely continue to buy this product and see what it does to my hair with a long period of time behind it. I just want to know if it grows, really helps detangle, and helps with damage.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.