BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Danielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
I really enjoy this product! It’s the first leave in conditioner I have bought and I only bought it because it was like 4$. That’s a steal for me always down for a bargain then I tried it out for a week and already my hair looks and feels better! Highly recommended especially if you are looking for something affordable!
💎 P.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this brand and the formula that goes into this is great. My hair is super damaged from the constant bleaching, but using this leave in conditioner does help a lot.
devyn s.
new york
Would give 5 stars, but the price fluctuations are ridiculous. I originally got this because my bestie used on my daughter to tame her curls, but I also noticed it made her hair grow pretty fast. My friend said she bought it to help her hair grow back from chemo, and said how well it worked. It’s a great for tangles too.
Alyssa W.
Smells great and keeps my hair fresh and clean! the best i’ve tried so far! I really enjoy using it especially when i go swimming! it’s super affordable and better to use than a high end one!
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this after getting out of the shower and let my hair air dry. Left my hair feeling smooth and silky. Very effective and easy. Definitely worth the prices very. Very satisfied with this product.
Lorann B.
Knoxville, TN
I don't notice that this product does anything extra for my hair. My hair tends to get dry in the winter so I bought this to try and keep it nourished. Other than making my hair smell good, this doesn't do anything for me. Won't be repurchasing but instead i will try to find a different product.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not kidding when I say this stuff really grows my hair. I started using it the day after I got my hair trimmed and within two weeks you couldn’t even tell my hair had been trimmed and it was longer. It smells so good and doesn’t leave any residue in my hair. I use it after I shower everyday.
Jessica M.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this product!! It smells delicious and doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy which is an issue for me with usual conditioners. Would recommend 10/10!
Brandy B.
Love love love. I have started using this instead of normal conditioner. I feel like it helps my hair stay in place and not be as tangled or frizzy. Love this brand!
Allie T.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I wash my hair a few times a week and whenever I do I use this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and I thought it would be oily but it’s not. It’s soft and healthy looking. The spray bottle makes it so easy to use and I would recommend this to anyone who loves soft healthy hair.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.