BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sami R.
Fresno, CA
I struggle with my hair on a daily bases and it's very hard for me to find a leave in conditioner that I actually love, so when I found this at my local Ulta store I thought why not it's an awesome product it actually does what it says it does. It left my hair soft and it smells really good it's my favorite go to product and I will continue to use it.
Olivia A.
Kinda worked for my hair but I have really curly hair so it takes forever for my hair to look like it's grown but it helped a little bit but there's not very much product in the bottle and it only lasted me like a week and the smell kinda gave me a headache but if you really want longer hair fast just use oils and hair masks and it will work VERY quickly
Sarah G.
Statesboro, GA
I really love this spray! It smells great and really nourishes your hair! I try to use this a couple of times a weak and I really think it does help with strength and improving length. I have super curly hair and I am growing it out to donate it and I think this spray has helped in that process!
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Got this from influenster and fell in love. For free is for me but this stuff helped my long main OF hair soooo much! Will buy again. Helped detangle my hair and get it back to baby hair. So thankful
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Pleasantly surprised to be enjoying this leave in!! My first time trying a NYM product and im impressed. I have a hard time finding leave ins that dont weigh my hair down but this one seems to be just right. It passes all my tests: light, affordable, and doesnt make me break out along my hairline.
Sophie M.
Rockville, MD
I have tested this before and as soon as I saw that all of the Not Your Mother's are cruelty free, I automatically fell in love!! I am a huge animal lover and really care for them!! This was the only product I've tried and really liked because of this reason and also because it smells good!! Lol
Anna G.
I really feel like this product combined with the way to grow shampoo and conditioner really did help my hair grow!!! I would use this stuff every day for a couple of months and i really fet like my hair was longer and stronger. I say you should check it out!
francceca P.
Miami , FL
I have been delighted with this product , came to me for Influenster to be tested for free, is easy to apply superior no need to withdraw and leave the handle and super soft without being greasy hair , I love it
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
"Way to Grow" is definitely my favorite line by Not Your Mother's! Love all of the products. Definitely notice huge difference in my hair with all of them. I'm used the shampoo and conditioner for a few months and my hair definitely grew a couple of inches.
Brittany E.
My hair grows really fast already, but I was recently regretting cutting it all off after I had it long for such a long time. This definitely helps make it grow even quicker than it already does and on top of that you hair is feeling so soft and non-frizzy!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.