BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Mariela C.
I love the scent of this product! I received it in my endless summer vox box and just love the scent and how soft my hair feels after I use it. Plus it's a great detangler as well! Make sure like with any detangler you don't use a lot or your hair will feel a bit greasy!
Jena N.
I like this brand! They are cheap, affordable and work miracles on your hair. This leave in conditioner works easily through your ends leaving it feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing! I would recommend this for a good drugstore leave in conditioner.
lindsay F.
This product does not leave my hair soft at all it does smell okay it is a good price that I have a Sensitive Scalp as well and I do have thin hair it's not damaged but this Friday doesn't work that well for leaving conditioner I want more body more softness and this one doesn't really do that for me
Edda M.
Manchester, CT
I love the smell of the Leave-in conditioner when I sprayed it. Also, I love how it's something that you can use everyday to see improvements, unlike some other leave-in conditioners. I would buy this product again and I recommend this product to my peers.
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
This leave in conditioning spray is the bomb! I use it for myself and my daughter. It works good on wet and dry hair. my hair is long and straight and my daughter has a full head of curls. It works great for both of us and smells like strawberries!!
Evie P.
This product is not good at all. The sprayer stinks and shoots a jet stream rather then mist so you have to put it in your hands first. Then it doesn't smell that great. Also it doesn't even help my hair grow like it says it would. Very disappointed.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
I love how this stuff smells! The spray bottle is also really nice so you don't have to have your hands covered in whatever leave in conditioner you're using. It almost instantly makes it easier to brush my hair after spraying it in my hair and keeps it soft for a long time. I think because it's made my hair healthier it certainly is growing quicker.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I've just started using this product and so far I'm pleased. I haven't been able to see if it really does help hair grow, but I've read many positive reviews. I like how it makes hair feel soft and look shiny. Can't wait to see the longterm results!
Tree F.
Afton, TN
I got this in my Voxbox, and I absolutely LOVE it. I'm always looking for new products to keep my hair healthy and I'm definitely going to continue to buy this & all of their products! I've bleached & dyed my hair for years & have trouble with moisture & softness because of it, and this left my hair shiny, soft, and manageable! So so happy with this product
Samantha H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it after showering and it keeps my hair smooth and frizz free. I have very long hair and it tends to get tangled near the bottoms where it comes into contact with chairs and back pack straps, but when I use this product it seems to stay silkier and less tangled. Absolutely wonderful. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.