BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sharon B.
Bayside, NY
I love this leave in conditioner. Ever since I've been using it my hair has gotten shinier and smoother. My hair was really dry without this. It is also affordable. I use it after I wash my hair and then style it. I am definitely going to buy this product again.
Brenda F.
I got this free to try in #ESVoxBox. I love this leave-in conditioner. My hair is thin and fine. The leave-in conditioner makes my hair look a lot better and it feels softer and thicker. I have not been able to fins it in any store yet. I highly recommend this leave-in conditioner #Way2GrowHair
Erika C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this for about 3 months, and I like packaging/spray design. It smells too sweet/artificial for my preference and isn't as coating as I'd like for my thick hair. It seems to work okay though, so I'll continue to use until I find something better.
Gabrielle D.
Camden Wyo, DE
Got a test size of this due to the amazing influenster team (; and am in love. I have very dry hair due to my bleaching and obsession with red coloring. And most leave in conditioners I don't like. The sirum is to think and I hate being able to touch my hair and feel the product. However with this it's not that way at all! I already went and bought another bottle!
Sarah G.
Not Your Mother's Way is an interesting brand I've never tried before. I do like leave-in conditioner but I prefer the spray. I'm not sure if i would get this anymore because I'm not sure if I like leave-in conditioner. But iw ould be open if they had a spray.
Best leave in conditioner ever I have super thick hair but this helps sooooooooooo much and I totally recommend it so go buy it at target it's cheap there only 4.00 .
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
First of all..love the name. That alone had me sold. This stuff smells good, it also comes in a cute and easy to apply bottle. This conditioner leaves your hair soft, shiny full of life, and doesn't weigh your hair down like most leave in conditioners. I love it highly recommend
Erin L.
Malden, MA
I don't feel like it really made much of a difference length wise. I have wavy, thick hair that is pretty long already. Affordable in price, and smells really good - I would say just basic coconut oil probably gives you a better sheen and healthy alternative.
Courtney B.
Doylestown, PA
I USE THIS STUFF EVERY DAY! I have very knotty hair that breaks easily (even without heat) and this stuff makes my hair so much smoother and tangle-free. It's also definitely growing a lot faster, so I'd highly recommend if you're trying to grow your hair out!
Samantha M.
Definitely one of my favorite leave in conditioners! It's really light weight and doesn't leave any residue. I have very frizzy hair and it tames most of it when I let it air dry. (I don't blow dry my hair). So that's a huge plus to me! And best of all, it smells just like the shampoo and conditioner..which smells AMAZING! I love not your mother's products!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.