BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Victoria G.
I have used this product before, along with it's matching shampoo and conditioner. It works amazingly! But don't go into using this thinking it's some magical hair growth potion. It just speeds up the process a little. The smell is a little off putting at first, not terrible, but you get used to it. I love this brand and highly suggest you considering their products.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I just love this brand all around! Its perfect for fast easy styling and just to make your hair feel amazing! This is perfect for moms on the go or just anyone that wants awesome looking hair! I also think this stuff just smells amazing! I would highly recommend this product!
Lindsey S.
I love this product, i will put a little in my hair and let it sit for a minute before brushing my hair. A little bit of this product goes a long way! My hair is light and fine, but I do have a lot of hair. This also smells great and is affordable, i would buy again for sure.
Ashley S.
This spray is just OK. It does a good job at detangling your hair, but that is the only real benefit I noticed. I didn't notice any added softness to my hair, but I also used this in addition to a few other products.

I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Ana L.
It's like a bottle with magic inside. This product is very awesome! I really love it. The smell is so good. It leaves my hair soft and don't oily. It really detangle easily and helps to grow my hair quicky. It's not an expensive product and but it's an excellent one. Definitely it's a must have for your hair. Highly recommend!
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I use this every time I get out of the shower when my hair is damp. It really helps prevent damage and keep your hair moisturized. The nozzle pumps out a light mist of product so you don't use too much. Plus, this stuff is pretty cheap compared to a lot of other brands!
Dayin L.
I have super fine straight hair, it gets tangled really easily, I use this as a detangler, with a wet brush. And it helps me get out the tangles. The smell is awesome to!
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This product isn't my FAVORITE leave-in conditioner because it does tend to leave my hair feeling heavy, however, it does work to strengthen my split ends. I also enjoy the smell of this product too, which is a bonus. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it as my #1 though.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
I love love love this product!!!!!! It's amazing I sprayed it on tamp hair and brushed it out so easily it was amazing left my hair feeling so soft and I could tell it did wonders and the smell is even better love everything about it will definitely purchase in future!!!!
Sam L.
Chino, CA
I really like this product. I received a sample in a voxbox & enjoyed using it. The product smells great, which is important to me. After using this, my hair felt soft and smooth. It does detangle, which I love!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.