BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Alicia S.
Clarence, MO
I am absolutely in love with this. My favorite part of the day is using this product. A little bit goes a long way. REALLY helps restore the Natural moisture my hair is supposed to have. I use it everyday. #love #getit #wantit #wearit #useit #beautiful #healthy #hair #long&strong
Shannon K.
I love this stuff! It smells fantastic and does wonders for my hair. I usually take a shower at night so I spray it in my hair right before I go to bed and in the morning my hair is so smooth and soft. Definitely would recommend and is a must have for growing long & strong hair!
Haley B.
I mixed this with another leave-in product and it was the perfect combination. This brand has different scents for each product line but they are very subtle. Affordable and definitely worth a try! I'd like to purchase this again soon! I was disappointed when the "pump" broke :(
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I'm usually not one to like a leave in very much, I have super thin hair and usually they leave my hair greasy. This was different!!! I love using it on my ends!!! I was at the beach for a week and my hair was feeling a little bleh, a few spritz of this bad boy and it seriously was so smooth!!!! Def worth the purchase to try out since it's an inexpensive brand and available at tons of stores!
annette i.
El Paso, TX
This product works great for detangling, but it is very light and liquidy, so it made my curly hair frizzy. If you have straight hair or thicker curly hair this product might work great, but those of us with thin curly hair, I've found that thicker leave in conditioners work best.
Rema S.
Got this in my box box and I'm so happy. It's soooo good and it smells amazing. The first time I used it, it detangled my hair though you have to use it consistently for you to see progress for hair growth and I haven't just yet but haven't been using it that frequently. Overall I love it!! I ended up buying a full one and for only $5!!!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I fell in love with this spray not too long ago i cut my split ends which was the Great Depression for me until I discovered This! It smells so good very fruity and as soon as I sprayed it daily I noticed results I couldn't believe it! My hair to me or everything and this was just the cherry on top !
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
Agradezco tanto haberlo recibido como muestra en mi ultima VoxBox Endless Summer, definitivamente deja mi cabello ondulado más hermoso de lo normal, es increíble el color que toma mi cabello al secarse, su olor es riquisimo y lo mejor de todo es que a pesar de que es un acondicionador no deja mi cabello grasoso ni mi cara, así que lo compraría mil veces más estando segura de lo excelente que se ve mi cabello al usarlo.
Jenn S.
Brockport, NY
I love this product so much! I received it in a vox box and it works so well! It keeps my hair so smooth and soft, and it is so cheap! My naturally frizzy hair is tamed by the time I wake up, I put it in my hair after I shower and brush it through, and it leaves my hair drying amazing, I love it!
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
I always use a leave in so I can't say how this product compares to no leave in at all but I think it's a quality leave in for sure! Nice smell, feel, and I like the spray bottle design - helps not to accidentally use too much. I would repurchase!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.