BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Tori J.
Manchester, GA
This is my #game-changingproduct it helps keep your split ends under control which gives your hair a natural longer look. It is good for adding shine and damage repair this is definitely a product I would recommend. I use it daily along with the shampoo and conditioner, it has always worked amazing for my hair
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
I got this product for free and ended up loving it! I have shorter, thin hair and have been wanting it to be long for a while. Along with biotin pills, I have started using this product and really like it. It smells great and is easy to use. I just spray it all over after I get out of the shower and run a brush through my hair! The only con is that my hair seems to get a little greasier faster when I use it.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Very great conditioner for a deep conditioner. I love the way it made my hair feel. I left conditioner on my for 45 and washed it out in the shower. After I washed it out my hair felt amazing. I would love to buy this product again but I wish the jar was bigger
Morgan D.
Allendale, MI
I literally love this stuff. It smells amazing! It makes my hair so smooth and silky but doesn't make it greasy. Leave in conditioners normally leave my hair gross and oily. I would definitely recommend this because there's not a single thing wrong with it and the price isn't too bad
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
V 💐.
I bought this on a whim I felt like my hair needed a bit of a pick me up sometimes. I wanted to return it but I actually fell in love. Like my hair looks way better and feels healthier and softer but use it after the shower or on wet/damp hair let that air dry. It sprays light weight which is good for straight hair so doesn't drag the hair down or look greasy! Not sure about other hair types.
Catherine B.
I love this stuff! Definitely one of my top picks for hair care brands. It smells great and doesn't leave a sticky residue behind. I have very long and sometimes fairly unmanageable hair but this stuff would work well for all kinds of hair types. Stop by Ulta and check it out, for sure!
Katie C.
Thompsons Station, TN
Liked this - didn't absolutely love it. Hair feels and looks great on the first day, and it felt a little weighed down by the second day if I wear it down or try to curl it, but it's great if I put it up in a 'do on the second day. (Mind you, I try to get three days out of each wash.)
Valerie L.
Chadds Ford, PA
I really like leave in conditioner so I was excited to try this product but I don't think it works that well. It's very cheap and I like other products by the brand so I gave it a shot but it doesn't really do too much to my hair besides get rid of a little bit of frizz. If you need something cheap it works fine but if you want a seriously good product, spend a little more because it's worth it.
LoMare M.
N Charleston, SC
I have just received this product in the mail and it's pretty good! It was effective for the most part and really smells good! I believe it is long lasting a little, but I feel as if it is not so much for African American women's hair! Good product overall though!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.