BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
I got this in my voxbox and I'm in love! it smells amazing, the packaging is super cute, and it's at a decent price for the full size. it makes my hair smell nice, and I'd even say it's better than my healthysexyhair soy conditioner or whatever it is lol. i love this! my hair is always soft now :)
Miranda L.
Goleta, CA
This product is so great I am in love with it. I had cut my hair to a really short Bob and with this product my hair is almost down to my bra line. it has been a year since I cut my hair however, I have been using thing product for 6 months and that's when I started to see the most growth. Will definitely keep using this product!! Plus it smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down. I'm such a volume girl!!!
Talita M.
Madison, WI
I loved this leave in conditioner it made my hair so soft, and easy to comb thru. It smells really good and it's affordable. I let my mother in law try too she loves ito as well. Definitely recommend this product. I received this product for free as part of a review. All opinions are my own.
Nicole D.
I love this brand. I have a few products from them and I'm always happy with the outcome. The packaging of the bottles is really cute and eye catching. Each product I've tried always has a god smell to it. The results are exactly what you would expect and its affordable! Highly recommend to all women
Dania G.
I was lucky to get to try out this product by receiving the Influnenster Endless Summer VoxBox. This leave-in is amazing! I have long, curly, frizzy, and poofy hair that is a struggle to tame, but this one product did all the taming! Thank you Influenster for enlightening me about this product! This is now my favorite hair product. I LOVE IT.
Alyssa R.
Galloway, OH
I got this in my endless summer voxbox and I love it! I'm always looking for products to make my hair soft, smooth, shiny and healthy! Most leave in conditioners I've tried leave your hair looking oily but not this one! I'm completely in love this is going to be added to my hair routine!
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
Really really love this leave in conditioner! I got a sample from influenster and as soon as I run out, I will be purchasing full size! I applied to my damp hair before blow drying it. My hair was soft, manageable, and shiny. The product smells great! For reference, I have fine, color treated long hair.
Christina F.
I received this in my #ESvoxbox and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet. Overall, I think it's a good leave-in conditioner but I'm not sure how much it contributes to hair growth. The other thing I'm not crazy about is the smell. This is just personal preference, but I don't love the smell and find that it's pretty strong. (Won't stop me from using it, but I do wish it had a different scent),
Karrie B.
I received this as part of my Vox endless summer box for review. I didn't like it at all, did not detangle my hair, left if feeling super dry after I had no choice but to blow dry my hair because it was so gross feeling. Seriously lost so much hair trying to detangle with my wide tooth comb. Will not be trying or purchasing in the future.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
I started using this a two weeks ago. I like how it feels in my hair. I've been using it with the shampoo and conditioner as well. I've noticed my bangs are longer (I cut them the day before I started using this system) and had to cut them. But haven't noticed it much in the rest of my hair.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.