BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

LaChae R.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a good leave in conditioner. It does not weigh my thick hair down, nor my daughters fine hair. It aids in removing tangles and helps keep my hair smooth all day.
Kennedy M.
Pelzer, South Carolina
I could actually see a difference within a couple of months of using. I used it everytime I got out of the shower along with the shampoo and conditioner!!

Ps it smells great😚
Faye D.
Longmeadow
YES PLEASE. I use this every night and it helps my hair grow. It is great at conditioning. It'd best to help your hair grow and condition it. I worked so well and slowly but surely my hair grew faster
Taylora C.
Omaha, NE
My boyfriend has INTENSE curly hair and does not do a very good job untangling it. About once a month I have to go through and comb out the dreadlocks that have formed and I use this product! It makes it so easy to get through, and he only complains a little about me ripping out his hair lol. The end result is shiny bouncy curls, instead of the dry knots that we started with!
Shaylyn 🕉.
rockford
Such a great product! My hair feels soft and the curls still come out great if I use this right after the shower. It’s lightweight and priced fairly! I would definitely recommend this!
Mariah K.
Sterling Heights
Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner is a really good leave-in conditioner. I’ve noticed substantial more length to my hair in the last few months!
Cecilia D.
Earlimart
Not your mothers head! I love it. it’s best for shine damaged hair makes my hair feel hydrated, it works best to others, it was very effective worked very good I’m very satisfied, I tried only once but I’d love to have one of my own to try it over & over again Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Jamie B.
I couldn’t believe how much I liked this! It makes my ends feel so much better. I have bleached hair and this makes my ends feel stronger and softer. Though the product doesn’t claim to do so, it makes my hair a lot less frizzy too! Plus, it smells really good! It’s very affordable and Ulta often has deals on this brand!!
Felicia D.
I wasn't beyond crazy about this product. I prefer the dry shampoo better but this just wasn't my favorite. Definitely helped not look so shiny and it's pretty affordable.
Danielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
I really enjoy this product! It’s the first leave in conditioner I have bought and I only bought it because it was like 4$. That’s a steal for me always down for a bargain then I tried it out for a week and already my hair looks and feels better! Highly recommended especially if you are looking for something affordable!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.