BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Leslie L.
San Pedro, CA
This is my absolute favorite leave in conditioner! I bought this at my local drugstore and it is so easy to use and it works perfectly on any hair type. I have thin hair and my mother has thicker hair and we both use it. The only thing I would say is the nozzle could be fixed but overall the product is great.
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
This product smells amazing, first off! It has a great clean, almost fruity scent to it. It reminds me of a nice hair salon. It works wonderful o detangling, but I haven't noticed a difference on making my hair stronger.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
NYM products are some of my favorite hair care products. This is especially great. One of my favorite leave in conditioners. It really helps keep my hair healthy, shiny, and strong. This hair care line is also very budget friendly and can be found almost anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product.
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
I've only recently purchased this, but so far I like it. I have a really hard time getting a brush through my hair when it's wet and this seems to help. It also has stuff in it to help with growth, which I'm hoping to see some results soon for that. It smells good and doesn't leave my hair greasy looking.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
My first time trying this and I love it, it smells awesome and works great. It has a very fruity smell and I love it. I will probably buy a full size bottle because now I don't think j can go without it. It's perfect for when you don't have time to wash your hair and you want it look good and smell good.
Luna G.
This stuff is awesome not only does it make my hair smell good (not saying my hair ever smelled bad) it helps my hair grow. I love this stuff and probably going to buy more because it's awesome. My hair is softer and I love it
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
ASHLEY C.
Medford
Longer hair, faster. Strengthens hair. Anti-breakage formula. Intense moisturizing for all hair types. Remember the princess in the tower with the long, golden locks? Well, now you can let down your own hair because of Way To Grow Long & Strong Conditioner. Made with essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts, this salon formula will strengthen, moisturize and give your hair a silky texture by the time prince charming comes for you! Way To Grow is for already existing hair; it does not grow new hair. May be used for chemically treated hair. Nourishes. Moisturizes.
Kayla M.
This product not only smells amazing but also does a great job at keeping my hair free from tangles. My hair is healthier and i can almost promise you that it does feel like it helps grow out my hair. If you are looking for a great leave in look no further this product is what you are looking for.
Jessica V.
Not your mothers products are so good! This is a live in conditioner. It's a spray that I like to use when I get out of the shower and I have damp hair. I spray this through my hair and it makes it much easier to comb out any tangles. It also smells really good and it makes my hair feel extra soft ☺️
Jessica B.
Pomona, CA
I bought this, along with their Way to Grow conditioner, because I'm trying to grow my hair out. I've been using it for about two months and my hair feels healthier, but it hasn't grown as much as I would have liked it to. It's still a good product though (affordable!) and I will continue to stick with it.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.