BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Amanda H.
got this a voxbox but i have to say has been the best leave in conditioner i have tried. It isnt too heavy and my hair feels so smooth the next day. Having color treated and texture treated hair - i feel like it really help keep the ends smooth without weighing it down. Will definitely go out for a full size version when I run out.
Breana P.
I received this leave in conditioner in my #ESVoxBox and I've completely fallen in love. I apply it to my damp hair after I towel dry it following a shower. It makes my hair smell great and makes it look super soft. It's an excellent detangler, making it so easy to comb through my long hair. Definitely will repurchase the full size!
Samantha W.
Noblesville, IN
So I recently had my hair done and I wasn't a fan of he length. I was convinced my world was ending. I saw this product and figured it couldn't hurt... My hair grows crazy slow. Well not only does this product make my hair smell amazing! It is working! I'd say my hair is definitely growing faster than normal (no not the three inches I'd like to see in one day). But progress. I've already told my closest friend about this little secret and now you know too. :)
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
This leave-in conditioner really does the trick. I love how it's a spray instead of a cream or serum, it makes it easier to use the right amount and not too much. This stuff is great, priced fairly and available anywhere you can buy haircare products. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good leave-in conditioner.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Thank you so much Influenster for sending me the Endless Summer Box with this product in it. It smells super heavenly and makes my hair super soft. It also helps with all the tangles my hair gets. I love this product and I see me buying it in the future. (:
Jaqueline V.
bought this leave-in conditioner along with the shampoo and conditioner. While I am not going to be continuing the use of the shampoo and conditioner due to my hair falling out, I am going to keep this and use it every once in a while. It makes my hair feel nice and soft, even when using it with other shampoos and conditioners.
Nicole  H.
El paso, TX
Me and my family love this, I purchased it after receiving a sample because it was just that awesome. I can't wait to try more from this brand, they don't disappoint.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I received this leave in conditioner in my voxbox. So far this product is great. I'm hoping by the end of the bottle I will notice a significant difference in length in my hair. So far I would recommend this product to anyone looking to grow their hair .
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I received this product for free as part of #ESVoxBox. I gifted it to my mom because she told me she was having some breakage issues. She absolutely loved it! She said it made her hair much easier to brush and it did look much less dry than usual. She is going to be purchasing a fullsize when she gets through the sample size!
Alysia S.
Allentown, PA
I feel like this stuff doesn't hydrate my hair as much as id hoped, and it does say it's a moisturizer. But I think there's better things out there for moisturizing.
I find it works alright for detangling but not the best. My hair does feel a bit stiffer/ stronger after.
I like to use it when I'm going for a messy beach waves kind of look. Affordable and get a good amount in the bottle. The spray nozzle works great, doesn't mist too much and also doesn't spray on a stream.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.