BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Wonderful conditioner! I love that it works so well to make my hair feel healthy, strong, and well conditioned without hurting my bank account. It doesn't make my hair feel heavy or gross either. I love that a little product goes such a long way, even with my insanely long, thick hair. The fact that it has a trigger makes applying it a breeze!
Haley B.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed this leave-in conditioner! It made my natural curls soft and bouncy, but also smoothed my hair enough to keep it from frizzing up. My hair can be hard to brush through, but this made my curls detangle with ease. Not to mention, it's very affordable!
Ana B.
Huge fan of Not Your Mother's hair products so I had to try this leave in conditioner! Again Not Your Mother's did not disappoint! Smells fantastic, deranged my hair really well, and leaves it soft to the touch after it dries. I cannot speak for the strength and growth aspects yet, as I have started using this fairly recently but I do notice some moisturizing and healthiness going on! So far I love it!
I received the product complimentary to test and review.
Lindsy R.
I am absolutely in love with this leave in conditioner. I was afraid to use it at first, I didn't know how I felt about a leave in conditioner because most makes my hair oily, but this conditioner is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. The smell reminds me of my childhood and absolutely love the smell of this!! When I run out, I'm going to stock up and buy at least 5 of these!
Karina J.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product. First of all, it smells great and leaves your hair smelling that way all day. It leaves my hair silky smooth. I'm not really sure what makes it a leave-in conditioner but i would definitely purchase this product again. I also just received the natural version of this so i'm hoping it has the same effect!
Amanda B.
Buffalo, NY
This product didn't really detangle my hair. It smells good but I wouldn't buy this again. I also used along with the shampoo but that was also pretty difficult to work with
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Love Love Love this leave in conditioner! makes my hair feel oh sooo amazing and smells sooooo good! i get compliments on it everyday that i wear it! When influenster sent it to me i was excited since i love the brand and i lovee leave in conditioner (wear it everyday) and use it everyday! i have actually bought another bottle of this since.
Nicole  H.
El Paso, TX
Me and my family love this, I purchased it after receiving a sample because it was just that awesome. I can't wait to try more from this brand, they don't disappoint.
Amanda H.
got this a voxbox but i have to say has been the best leave in conditioner i have tried. It isnt too heavy and my hair feels so smooth the next day. Having color treated and texture treated hair - i feel like it really help keep the ends smooth without weighing it down. Will definitely go out for a full size version when I run out.
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
This leave-in conditioner really does the trick. I love how it's a spray instead of a cream or serum, it makes it easier to use the right amount and not too much. This stuff is great, priced fairly and available anywhere you can buy haircare products. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good leave-in conditioner.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.