BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
After dying my hair from black to blonde, I noticed that the ends of my hair have been getting tangled easily and more frequently. I purchased this while I was away on vacation as my hair would get tangled and knotted easily. I use this when my hair is wet before blow drying and I notice a different when I do use the spray and when I don't. So far, I like the spray and would repurchase in the future.
Emma D.
I received this product from the Endless Summer VoxBox and tried it for the first time yesterday. I skipped using conditioner in the shower and used this product instead. I found that my hair smelled great, kept it's natural curl better, and was smoother than I was used to. Overall, I would recommend this product as it does cut down on shower time and appears to have the same/similar effects of wash-out conditioner.
Kasey H.
I tried this product with the shampoo and conditioner...let's just say I only use this one still. I use it every so often to give my hair a little boost. I put it in my hair right after I get out of the shower then towel dry it. I sometimes over due it and it makes my hair gross but I realised that towel drying it after eliminates the excessivness :)
Jaedyn M.
I have tested many leave in conditioners, and have gone though many bottle of this product. Highly recommend, I freak out when I run out. I have fine hair and my hair really picky about it likes and doesn't like. I can feel moisture after use of the product and help with tangles too. Only problem not every Walmart or target carries this product.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This smells absolutely amazing. I almost use it on my hair just because of how good it smells! But it really works well at keeping my hair moisturized and not as frizzy as well! I received a travel size of this in my MegaVoxBox and I love the travel size so much I packed it for vacation and have it with me in NY! My hair is a lot more dry here than where I'm from so I'm glad to have this with me to keep my hair hydrated. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a good leave in conditioner!
Barbara S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I could not endorse this product enough!! I use it religiously e ery day after I get out of the shower and my hair has grown SO much. I was stuck in a spot where my hair was not growing for months and since using this my hair has not stopped growing!! The product smells great and a little goes a long way! I definitely will keep buying this product.
Kelly V.
Bothell, WA
I swear by this product and recommend it to all of my friends! I typically spray my scalp 3-4 times after the shower while my hair is still wet and massage it in. I swear it has helped my hair grow long and strong, despite me heat treating it on a daily basis.

Since I started to use it, my mom uses it as well and swears it has made her hair thicker.
Fallon J.
I enjoyed using this leave-in on my hair because it was extremely light (which is great because I have fine-textured hair. It detangles my hair with ease and leaves it filled with body. It also has a pleasant soft fruity scent.
I received this product courtesy of Influenster.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free for review with my #ESVoxBox! All opinions are completely my own. I absolutely LOVE this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair feel so amazing afterwards, and it actually gave me a little bit of volume!! (Which I lack with my baby fine hair). It feels so healthy, lightweight, airy. I love the way this makes my hair feel!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I have not seen readily products like this out there, that you can get with a prescription LOL. I love how this leavein. I picked mine up at the local drug store but this is also at the beauty supply stores! I would recommend this leavein and the entire Not Your Mother's Way products and this line in particular. The concept of NYM is so "forward".
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.