BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Misty R.
Duluth, MN
I love this product. My daughter has wavy hair, that becomes curly with the right product. This leave in conditioner is the best I have found for making her curls really come out without being greasy. I have tried other products for her hair but none of them work quite as well. My daughter also loves this and enjoys it when I spray it in and it smells nice.
Jenny P.
San Clemente , CA
First impressions, not completely impressed. I didn't get it to help with hair growth mostly because I needed a good detangler and with it being about 5 bucks I'm not totally dissatisfied with it. The smell is a little too perfumy for me and reminds me of a strong candle, not bad... but a little much. It got the job done though!
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I love the way this smells and how easy it is to use. I spray this in my hair and am able to easily detangle my hair quickly. I love that it is so I expensive and how easy it is to find in stores.
Damaris S.
I have highlighted hair so it gets very tangled regardless of what conditioner I usually use. I prefer to use a leave-in conditioner spray in addition. I was using one from Victoria's Secret, and then after receiving a complimentary sample from influenster, I found the Not Your Mother's to be pleasing in scent and it worked well without being sticky.
Maria T.
houston, TX
courtesy of influenster i got this leave in conditioner spray . i was scared to try it bc i don't like a greasy texture on my hair but after a long day out in the sun my hair stayed nice and smooth no glossy look or creasing in the hair. what i love the most is that it did not give it a heavy or tacky feeling i will def be adding this to my daily routine
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Love this conditioner! Does not leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. It made my hair shine and look healthy. I definitely will use it again and I recommend it to anyone!
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I am always on the go which means sometimes I do not have the time to wash and dry my hair.  I have been using this product for the past month now and have been very impressed with the quality.  It very affordable and easy to find at multiple drug stores.
Kasey H.
I tried this product with the shampoo and conditioner...let's just say I only use this one still. I use it every so often to give my hair a little boost. I put it in my hair right after I get out of the shower then towel dry it. I sometimes over due it and it makes my hair gross but I realised that towel drying it after eliminates the excessivness :)
Emma D.
I received this product from the Endless Summer VoxBox and tried it for the first time yesterday. I skipped using conditioner in the shower and used this product instead. I found that my hair smelled great, kept it's natural curl better, and was smoother than I was used to. Overall, I would recommend this product as it does cut down on shower time and appears to have the same/similar effects of wash-out conditioner.
brianna s.
Ashley, PA
This really does what it says! I would never purchase products alleging hair growth because I never believed in such a thing. But I received this product in my #summervoxbox and i'm so happy I did. I noticed within three weeks of using it, not even every day, a difference in length. It also made my hair super soft. Not to mention the smell is so refreshing! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.