BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Shellby M.
This is great it has caffeine in it to stimulate hair growth and helps leave hair soft manageable and healthy, after just a few uses I’m already seeing a difference. And it smells great which is always something I look for!
Laura
Illinois
This leave in conditioner is great! It smells nice and I spray it on to help detangle my hair. It makes my hair nice and soft and is super affordable. Sometimes you can even find it on sale at the drug stores!
Ginger H.
Wytheville , VA
This product is not too pricey and is a typical leave in conditioner. This was my first time trying this product. The smell is mediocre and could be more pleasant. I don’t believe it will promote hair growth and have seen no results personally yet. I most likely will not purchase again. I’m positive they could do better with this product.
Katlyn R.
Aston, PA
Excellent price. Great smell!  Leaves hair feeling smooth and strong but no greasy residue or oily look. Also helps hair detangle easily. Love all of Not Your Mothers products!
Kayley T.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This stuff lasts forever! A little really does go a long way and it works so well! My hair is always so silky smooth after I use it and it doesn’t leave any oily or crunchy residue
Heather H.
Do not skip this conditioner. It helps the shampoo out. Plus, if your lazy like me, you can skip conditioning in the shower. It really does help the shampoo with an extra boost. Using the product now after a haircut gone wrong before the holidays roll around. And like most NYM's products, they are usually always on sale at Ulta.
Jackie K.
Portland, OR
I absolutely swear by this leave in conditioner. I use it almost everyday to style my hair and I have noticed a huge difference in the overall shine and smooth texture of my hair. I will buy again and again!
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
carrie t.
Belfast
I have a very hard time getting a brush through my hair without lots of conditioner. This definitely helped and I love the spray bottle. I just wish it didn't have alcohol in it.
Ashleigh |.
Palm Coast
Not your mothers is my favorite brand for everything hair right now!! The leave in conditioner is the only one that actually works and keeps my hair smooth and not frizzy!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.