BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Nichole Z.
I've always been a fan of NYM products and I've been dying to try this leave in conditioner! I absolutely love it, it smells so amazing and leaves my hair feel incredibly soft. I try not to spray it over my roots, and focus on the ends to prevent oily hair and it seems to work really well. I could see this working for many different hair styles too!I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Grace C.
Cumming, GA
I did NOT receive this product for free from influenster, I actually purchased it myself. I was disappointed. My hair was left weighed down, and somewhat greasy (I have incredibly fine hair), and I did not see a difference in the thickness or length. It smells nice, but it also broke me out really bad. I love Not Your Mother's items, but this one was not a favorite of mine. I would recommend more for someone with very dry hair.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This is okay I really don't like the smell but it works good to moisturizer. I have not seen my hair grow anymore than it already would with just biotin and collegen.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
I got this in my #esvoxbox I was so excited cause I've used other Not You Mother's hair products and I love leave in conditioner also! I have curly hair so it a great thing for my hair. It smells good and I love how it's a growing leave in to help with detangling. Love love love it! Would recommend to anyone with any kind of hair.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Would love to try this trying to grow my hair out seems like it gets to a certain length then stops but everyone else's continues to grow all nice and long I'd love the chance to try this out for reviewing purposes
Connie M.
Clanton, ALABAMA
Love this, it smells so good and make my hair feel really light which I love cause I have very long hair, and I just live the name lol, but really it's a good product
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Pretty decent product. I really like the smell--not overpowering. Actual product is pretty light, not too heavy--which I enjoy because I have fine hair. I feel it does an okay job at de-tangling, even though it's not marketed as a de-tangling product per say. Only complaint (and the reason I gave 3 stars) is that I wish it were a tad more moisturizing. My hair still feels a bit on the thirsty side even after using this.
Bella J.
Taunton, MA
I have been trying to grow my hair out for a while. It generally grows pretty fast, but once it gets to my shoulders it slows up significantly. This product really helped give it the push it needed to grow back faster and healthier!
Erin A.
Columbus, OH
I am hesitant of leave in conditioners because they usually leave my hair looking greasy, but I used this product after each shower for a couple weeks and it left my hair feeling and smelling amazing! After a couple weeks I noticed my hair getting greasy quicker than normal, so I stopped using after each shower but use it at least once a week. I LOVE the way it makes my hair smell!
krystal n.
Denton , NC
I received this product free to review from the endless summer voxbox. Having curly hair, I've tried several different leave in conditioners to help my hair stay moisturized and frizz-free. The product didn't weigh my hair down at all and kept it nice and soft and virtually frizz-free. At first, the scent was a little overwhelming, only because I'm not used to hair products having much of a scent but it wasn't at all bad.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.