BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Tatiana Z.
Clarks summit , PA
Good drugstore leave In ! It's not the best leave in I have used but it's definitely good ! It leaves my hair soft and helps me get a comb through it after the shower well
Madison L.
American Fork, UT
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I love the way it makes my hair feel! I recently got my hair lightened and it get drier more quickly so I use this spray mostly on the ends of my hair and it adds great hydration. I did find that if I put too much of this product in my roots that my hair is an oil bomb by the end of the day, but that's partly because my hair gets oily anyway. I also get a ton of compliments when I use this product because it smells divine. At $9 a bottle it's totally worth it.
Shelbi S.
Grand Junction, CO
This product was okay- it advertises that it helps promote healthy hair, but I didn’t notice a difference from other conditioning products. The upside is it is very affordable. For an inexpensive alternative, it works pretty good!
Kayla c.
Bradenton, FL
Love this stuff very much. It smells good and makes my hair feel very soft after I use it. Either it's in my head or it actually works but my hair did grow faster using it
Celina M.
So I got this for free for the Endless Summer Vox Box and I couldn't be happier! It makes my hair super soft but it doesn't weigh it down. It smells fresh but it isn't strong (the smell fades after a couple minutes anyway). This will be great for anyone that is having dry hair from over using products/tools or curly hair to help soften it up a bit! I will buy this for sure once I am done with this bottle.

This is my honest review.
#ESVoxBox
Emma J.
Broken Arrow , OK
This has truly been a lifesaver in my house. I have thick, course hair and could always use the extra conditioning. My daughter, on the other hand, has thick, fine, curly hair that knots up horrendously. We've both been using this after washing our hair, mine is soft for once in my life, and I can finally brush hers out without the tears and yelling. The smell is strong but pleasant, and the packaging is nice. We will keep this on hand.
Courtney E.
Lakeland
This is a nice, lightweight leave in that does the job. It keeps my hair from feeling too fried with how often I color and straighten it. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Allie M.
Absolutely love It!! My hair is very fine so It gets weighed down easily. However, this brand does not cause It to feel weighed down. Highly recommend this entire line
Elissa H.
I always use the leave in conditioner after I shampoo and condition my hair. I love how nourished and soft my hair feels when I use it and it never leaves any greasy residue like other leave ins I've tried. Plus it smells great. I've noticed using the Not Your Mother's Way to Grow line has helped thicken my hair and helped with breakage as well
Lacey F.
I am always on the lookout for a good leave-in conditioner. I have very long, curly hair. I really need a leave-in conditioner that will help me get a brush through my hair. Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner is a great light-weight option and it doesn't have too much of a fragrance. I do believe I will have to keep looking for a leave-in conditioner because this one is not tough enough for my hair. I did receive this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.