BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jennifer K.
Las Vegas, NV
Not your mother’s is a great brand if you are on a budget ! It is always cheap and usually Ulta runs specials on the brand. It definitely works as a good leave in conditioner.
Jillian V.
Montville, ME
I love it! This is one of my overall favorite hair products. It smells really good, and does wonders for my long, easily tangled hair. It's super long-lasting and keeps your hair looking great all day!
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the way this product smells, but the spray always gets clogged!  I also feel like I'd be better off not applying anything to my hair.  This particular leave in conditioner doesn't seem to do much.
Alex V.
Waco, TX
Ladies if you're looking for a leave in conditioner for your hair and want your hair to become long and silky. Then this is the conditioner for you. I'm a guy and I use this product every time I use the shampoo version. My hair has grown 2 inches in the last 2 months and my hair is so soft and long. I started with short dry hair and now have been using it for the past 2 months and results have been amazing! I definitely recommend to anyone if they want their hair to grow or get really soft. I'm a guy and it worked amazingly for me !
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is awesome! The smell is FANTASTIC! It is sulfate free which is an excellent quality for a company to have as it is good for the environment as well as your hair. The leave in conditioner leaves my hair smelling great while keeping it soft and manageable. Tangles are much easier to get out as well. The results were more moisturized and hydrated hair without feeling greasy. This product exceeded my expectations for being so inexpensive and found at a drugstore.
Kia W.
I have used many of the Gro products from not your mother's and this one just is an add-on that I like to use it did seem to make my hair grow faster than it normally does
free m.
Oklahoma
Don't really use it that much but I wouldn't like to and I don't know it's some what affordable for me anyone can buy it if you would like best for shine and damage I won't use it tho I was satisfied
Nataly G.
I was so exited to receive this in my #ESVoxBox to test out and review because I've been looking for a leave in conditioner that is good and affordable and I've finally found it!

I love this products so much it sprays evenly in the hair but has a thick spray so it doesn't just all mist down to the carpet instead I know it goes in my hair! It smells amazing and really helps soften and detangle my hair! I can't wait to see results for my hair to grow but for now I'm obsessed!
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
Smells great, the price is great, and the product itself is very nice! I have medium length hair and haven't seen a huge difference in length, but I am not looking for extreme results by any means. I use this product about twice a week, or any time I use my flat iron. I will start using it more though, because the product really is fantastic. The spray bottle is also much more convenient than having to dispense product into my hands first. Would buy again!
erin d.
I seriously love this stuff. I've been using it for about 4 days now and it's great. I just got a sample size in the ESVoxBox so it's not the normal bottle but the Mister on this bottle is perfect. It's nice and light and not too overpowering so that it soaks your hair. It also smells good. Hopefully it will help grow out my hair and keep it strong. #ESVoxBox
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.