BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Carissa L.
Centre
I bought this product from Walmart about a month ago. It leaves my hair shiny but not oily. I will be buying this product again when I run out. I can tell it’s made my hair grow.
Demia A.
Any of the “Way to Grow” products are the best! My hair feels and looks so much healthier whenever I use this along with the shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it to everyone!
Caroline D.
Flowood, MS
Honesty, I use this every night. All products by not your mother's are worth it, in my opinion. All things considered, this is my favorite product. It doesn't leave my hair greasy like most other leave in conditioners. Also, it has the nicest smell and doesn't have a weird and slimy texture to it. Considering everything this product does, the price is really quite reasonable.
KRISTIN H.
Salem, OR
I received this conditioner in the endless summer voxbox complimentary for testing purposes.
I was so pleasantly surprised how quickly i noticed a change in the texture and feel of my hair! This product smells absolutely delightful! I also like that the next day your hair does not look or feel greasy unlike other leave in conditioners. I will definitely be repurchasing! As someone who colors their hair often this is a must have product!!!!!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my hair look and feel amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend to all of my friends and family!!
Rosalinda V.
I received this product free to test from my #ESVoxbox and this is my honest opinion:

I think this product is great! I use a leave in conditioner already so I didn't mind trying a new one since I have very damaged hair. First off the packaging is very cute! The smell is very nice and smells really good! I sprayed a good amount on my hair after I got out of the shower, and my hairs very brittle so I have to be careful brushing, but when it was drying I noticed my split ends weren't so bad and my hair felt very soft after. It worked real well with my hair after just one use! I very much enjoyed it and will purchase in the future!
Erin L.
York, PA
I'm not sure if leave in conditioners can actually make your hair grow, but I do use this instead of in shower conditioner, and I've had way less build up and I love the scent.
Ami R.
Jonestown, TX
If you have thick hair that likes to dry out and frizz. Then this is the product for you! I had always pulled my hair up due to being embarrassed by the fly always, frizzy poofy hair and the dry brittle look. Once I found this i fell in love with my hai. The price cannot be beat. It moisturizes, doesn't leave a residue that itches. My hair is so soft and manageable. Love all of the not your mothers products that I have tried.
Erica Taylor D.
Ellaville
Such a great product! Always leaves my hair silky and smooth. I spray it in my hair while it’s damp, before I brush my hair and it works as a fantastic detangler. Love the smell too!!
Crissy L.
Thks product I do enjoy got the results I wanted my hair has grown a dew inches. I really care for the smell it could have been more strong, but does do its job.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.