BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Mackenzie G.
London, KY
I've been using this leave-in conditioner along with the matching shampoo and conditioner for several months and I can tell how much my hair has appeared to be healthier and has grown.
Genna M.
Alexandria
It wa ok I mean it worked wonders for my hair made it soft shiny but it are my hair the same length for almost two years it did not damage my hair but restored it
Nicki L.
Leave in conditioner is a must in my house.my girls and I both have so much hair. I really like this one, the smell is great, it works well. I would get it again.
Bre B.
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
This product is really great! I don't know for a fact if it really doesn't help with my damaged hair but it definitely helps with smoothening my hair. I love all Not Your Mothers products and love how affordable they are.
Astrid H.
Tulsa, OK
So refreshing and the bottle is very easy to apply all over hair I use this about once a weak and it’s helped with damaged hair and has made it healthier shinier and it’s so soft now I love it
Christine T.
Garfield, NJ
Love this leave in conditioner. Smells amazing, adds softness to your hair, very little residue left. Helps let your hair grow and strengthens it from split ends
Bre B.
Aubrey W.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this product to test for free and have used it EVERY time I wash my hair now! It helps detangle, does not add extra weight/grease to my hair, and helps smooth my dry ends! Would absolutely recommend. Doesn't hurt that it smells great too!
Taylor T.
dania
This is a great leave in condition I will spray this in my hair after a shower and my hair won't get all frizzy (I live in Florida so the humidity is pretty bad)
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.