BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Maddy E.
Atlanta, GA
Great product!! Very inexpensive brand but is great quality. I have also used their dry shampoo and beach waves spray and all three are great. Definitely recommend.
Brianna T.
Redlands, CA
I am only doing four starts because of the way the bottle is designed. It chooses when it wants to spray the product out, I have purchased it numerous times and still have the same problem.

Onto the good stuff!
I have been a faithful consumer of this product since I found it a little over a year ago. It gets the job done and leaves my hair soft- without feeling greasy (even on the crown of my head and bangs) until the next time I wash it. It has a very good and not overwhelming scent. I will continue to purchase!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this in my ESVoxbox to try and test out!! I like this leave a lot!!! Unfortunately for my natural spiral curls it's a no! This left my curls a frizzy mess,it's just too lightweight for my curls....But with that said I love using it on my hair for detangling and it being a lightweight leave in to use before I add my other products to get ready to dry and straighten my hair! IMO this smells like green apples and the sprayer sprays a nice light mist!!! Once I'm out I'd definitely get a bottle!
Jazmine P.
Lutz, FL
I love this brand!! Every product I have ever used I have absolutely loved. I will continue to use this brand and recommend it to people that I know. You can find this product at target!
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
This works well. My hair is fine and this doesn't weigh it down nor does it make my hair feel greasy or oily. It's made my ends feel less frazzled and my hair super shiny and manageable. I would definitely buy again.
Becky G.
This product is amazing! Every leave in conditioner I've ever tried made my hair feel
Oily but this one takes the cake. My hair feels and looks amazingly healthy.
Nicki L.
Leave in conditioner is a must in my house.my girls and I both have so much hair. I really like this one, the smell is great, it works well. I would get it again.
Kerry M.
Aurora, CO
This product smells amazing and makes my hair really soft. What I don't like about it is it leaves my roots looking greasy. I hate the way the product feels on my hair. It's just okay.
Mackenzie G.
London, KY
I've been using this leave-in conditioner along with the matching shampoo and conditioner for several months and I can tell how much my hair has appeared to be healthier and has grown.
Heather B.
This leave-in conditioner is one of my go-to hair products, especially for as frizzy as my hair can get. The smell might be too strong or off-putting for some, but I quite like the strawberries-and-cream scent. It aids in detangling as well as leaving your hair soft and silky. The spray bottle is fantastic and makes application a breeze. Be warned, however, that you can use too much and make your hair greasy instead of just shiny and well-hydrated. A little goes a long way, which makes this product last.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.