BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Olivia P.
Berea, OH
1. Swim Hair: I loved this product when I was swimming because I would spray this in my hair every day after swim practice and this kept my hair pretty healthy. As a collegiate swimmer, I was in an extremely chlorinated pool for about four hours a day, so my hair was dead by the end of the day even. While this is not an intensive hair repair product, I was able to use this to keep my hair from being super, super damaged. Was there any significant change in my hair growth? Probably not, but I still really enjoyed this. ACTUAL RATING: 3 STARS

2. Normal Hair: To be slightly harsh, I don't think this product has done anything in the two months that I've used this regularly. I use this product every evening before going to bed after I shower and I've followed other people's tips and tricks, but I haven't seen much change at all that would make this product worth a repurchase. While it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily, it doesn't make my hair look any more healthy looking than without it. I went about two weeks without using this product, but still, I never saw much of a change. Hopefully, this wasn't too harsh!! ACTUAL REVIEW: ONE STAR

Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I absolutely adore this stuff. It’s got castor oil in it that helps to promote the growth of hair. It also claims to protect ends from snapping. But the one true way to take care of your ends is by getting regular haircuts. Neither here nor there! This is an incredible spray to use after you’ve showered and before you begin to brush through your hair. It helps to detangle and it smells so so so good. I’ve noticed a substantial difference in how my hair has been growing lately which is awesome! You spray very generously all over the hair and it doesn’t leave any residues or stickiness on the hair once it’s dry. I don’t use very many leave in products, but this, I love. And it’s so affordable. I got mine at Ulta for like..$7? Way worth the price!
Tiffani P.
Let me tell y’all this is my favorite thing ever for my hair. About like 3-4 years ago I used this all summer while I was in Cali & my hair started growing so much. I got back into it a few years ago & then just recently again. And I swear this is what helped my hair grow so long and healthy.
I was my hair every 2-3 days and after I get out and towel dry my hair I use this & hair oil & a leave in conditioner and my hair feels so amazing. Definitely give this baby a try if you’re trying to grow your hair.
Brittany S.
Sevierville, TN
This is great stuff and it smells oh so good! It definitely helps to detangle and leaves my hair silky and smooth. Just a few spritz all over my hair when it's damp and I'm good to go. My hair doesn't seem as hard to brush and keeps the knots at bay. The only reason I took off 1 star is because the spray nozzle is weird. It doesn't spray like a mist, but more like 3 straight shots out. It's hard to explain lol... maybe I got a bad one since it's my first bottle. Other than that, I love it!
Sacha M.
I swear by this product. I originally purchased it because I was looking for a detangler after Dove discontinued the one I previously used - and I fell in love. It leaves my hair with very few knots. To give you an idea - I wrap my waist long hair in a towel for about 5 minutes before I blast it with the blowdryer to dry. I'll flip my hair back and forth, up and down, with the blowdryer while never using a brush to comb it as I dry. When my hair is dry it only takes one or two quick strokes to untangle it after using this product.
As for the hair growth - I constantly get accused by my hair stylist of skipping hair appointments because my color-treated hair grows so much between my 12 week appointments. He always mentions how my roots have grown out as if it's been 6 months since my last visit.
I recommend this to everyone who tells me they have a hard time growing their hair and they've all told me it works for them too.
Emily S.
Murray
This leave in Conditioner is one of the only ones use anymore. All of the other conditioners I've tried leave my hair oily or weighed down. It helps detangle my curly hair after a shower and leaves it feeling soft and manageable when it dries! I bleached some pieces of my hair a while back and have been using it since then to help repair my ends. I haven't noticed any special hair growth but I've got my fingers crossed!
Gavin S.
Conway, AR
I bought this product when the store didn’t have the leave in conditioner I usually use. I have been pleasantly surprised!! It detangles well, smells great and is a great value. It doesn’t leave my hair weighted down or lacking volume. As far as hair growth, I haven’t used it long enough to find out but am definitely going to continue use of this product. Would highly recommend!
Darlene R.
Reseda, CA
I truly love this product I was recently using the home wait to grow scalp and hair booster shot and after I finished it I continued with the leave in conditioner and honestly my hair has grown way more this month I can literally say we’re ending this month and my hair has grown 2 inches of my hair is healthier it is softer my hair used to be really dry now it’s not an all my baby hairs that I had also have grown and my hair looks fuller.
Kyrsten S.
West Bend
I do love this product! It has a great smell and is a perfect leave in conditioner for curly hair! Although, the products title talks about hair growing implying maybe helping hair grow faster? But I have been using this product for a while and I’m still not sure if the growing faster aspect really works. But still I think it is a great hair moisturizer! I do recommend if your looking for a not expensive great leave in conditioner spray.
Savannah S.
Russellville, KY
This is the best drugstore leave-in conditioner I have ever used! It takes all the tangles away instantly and makes it super easy to straighten my hair. I also love how it leaves my hair smelling fresh. Although, my only concern is how my hair gets oilier faster whenever I use the product. I do tend to have naturally oily hair anyways, but as long as you don’t spray it directly at the top of your hair, it turns out fine!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.