BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #11 in Leave-In Conditioner

Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I absolutely adore this stuff. It’s got castor oil in it that helps to promote the growth of hair. It also claims to protect ends from snapping. But the one true way to take care of your ends is by getting regular haircuts. Neither here nor there! This is an incredible spray to use after you’ve showered and before you begin to brush through your hair. It helps to detangle and it smells so so so good. I’ve noticed a substantial difference in how my hair has been growing lately which is awesome! You spray very generously all over the hair and it doesn’t leave any residues or stickiness on the hair once it’s dry. I don’t use very many leave in products, but this, I love. And it’s so affordable. I got mine at Ulta for like..$7? Way worth the price!
Amber S.
Niagara Falls
Leaves my hair feeling detangled smooth and soft. I tell everyone about this product that is looking to grow their hair out. I originally got this just for a leave in conditioner and figured if it helped my hair grow then it was an added bonus but once i realized how amazing my hair felt and grew after i started using this, i recommend it to everyone and i have not stopped using it. Every single day i use this product and i swear it is the reason my hair is so long.
Tiffani P.
Let me tell y’all this is my favorite thing ever for my hair. About like 3-4 years ago I used this all summer while I was in Cali & my hair started growing so much. I got back into it a few years ago & then just recently again. And I swear this is what helped my hair grow so long and healthy.
I was my hair every 2-3 days and after I get out and towel dry my hair I use this & hair oil & a leave in conditioner and my hair feels so amazing. Definitely give this baby a try if you’re trying to grow your hair.
Ashley M.
Jefferson, SC
I partnered this product with Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo and Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow® Long & Strong Conditioner I loved the soft texture I received from these products. The scent is awesome! Sometimes my hair will get oily after a long term use of the same product. I was able to use these until the bottles were empty with out an oiliness becoming to my hair. I don't think I noticed any new or abnormal growth. My hair did seem to have more life.
Hannah B.
Moline
I love love love Not Your Mother's brand! This product is so good. My hair grows really quick anyways, so I'm not sure if it's the product or just me but I have noticed a significant difference in the length. Their brand is so good and very reasonable priced. My only problem is they are hard to find, our Walmart used to carry them and now they've stopped. So now I have to go to our Ulta, which doesn't always have the best selection and are higher priced.
Sabrena H.
California
I use this product on my damp hair after intake a shower and I love it. I have color treated, slightly damaged fine hair so it tends to get tangled throughout the day and this leave in conditioner definitely has helped. I dont know if I have noticed any progressed growth but i still use this product very often. The only bummer is the spray bottle doesnt do the best job of misting the product so it can drip onto your shoulders or back easily and leaves a conditoner residue.
Kristen P.
Metamora, MI
I have been struggling with dry and hard to comb hair for a while now. I purchased this product to help me comb it out easier and it definitely helped! It doesn’t leave any sort of residue on my hair after it dries. Plus it’s a pretty nice product for a pretty low price. I’m not sure that it really helps your hair grow longer (although mine does seem to be growing faster but there are other factors involved) but it does seem to be a lot healthier!
Katherine V.
Lilburn, GA
Ever since I got the not your mother’s All eyes on me I had to buy more and they were having a sale and I needed a leave-in condition. I love this brand and I love this leave-in. It was not a let down. Together with the 10-in-1 my hair stays perfect all day with no nots no frizz and big and beautiful.
Gavin S.
Conway, AR
I bought this product when the store didn’t have the leave in conditioner I usually use. I have been pleasantly surprised!! It detangles well, smells great and is a great value. It doesn’t leave my hair weighted down or lacking volume. As far as hair growth, I haven’t used it long enough to find out but am definitely going to continue use of this product. Would highly recommend!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Okay - I’m basically rating this for the smell alone because I’m obsessed with it and it’s well worth the money to buy it just so your hair will smell yummy all day long. I can’t say I’ve notice a difference in hair growth while using it, but it does make my hair feel slightly more moisturized when I use it, so I keep this in my list of leave-ins that I buy regularly.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.