Not Your Mother's Travel Size Clean Freak Shampoo uploaded by Alejandra G.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Travel Size Clean Freak Shampoo - A shampoo that's good for you, your hair and the environment, that's what you want? Then get to squeezin' because Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo was made with you and Mother Nature in mind. This eco-friendly formula will cleanse hair without using harsh chemicals (no sulfates, silicones, parabens or dyes!). It's biodegradable so it won't clog your pipes (or your pores)! Infused with wild water mint extracts to revitalize stressed out hair and raspberry extracts to moisturize and soothe, you and your hair will be singing kumbaya as soon as you step out of the shower. - Travel Size Clean Freak Shampoo see more...

• I've only used a couple Not Your Mother's products, but never a s...1 Answers
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
My bathroom is full of Not Your Mother's styling products. It has been for years. At some point in time, I was curious about trying their line of shampoos and conditioners. They're sulfate free, which really peaked my interest since I've been using sulfate free shampoos for about five years or so.

The Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Shampoo did not live up to my expectations at all. It smelled great, like raspberries and pomegranates, so that was a pleasing first impression. Despite the fact that it is sulfate free, it has this gel-like consistency that was difficult to rinse out of my hair. I've used several different brands of sulfate free shampoos that lathered like shampoos that had sulfates that's rinsed without issues. My hair did not look or feel clean after bathing when I used this shampoo. I hate wasting product, so I ended up just using it at a makeshift shaving cream instead of throwing it away because it was not working out as a shampoo.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I love this shampoo, but it's kinda hard to find in my area from time to time Walgreens will have it for around $7 a tube. But this shampoo has an odd smell that I like and my boyfriend hates. This Clean Freak Shampoo lathers up nicely and washes out leaving your hair clean and soft when used with the conditioner, not by its self. I highly recommend you go try this.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Las Vegas, NV
Although this was a good shampoo it's definitely not my cup of tea. It doesn't really lather up which for me makes me feel unsatisfied even though my hair is clean. I just prefer the feeling of my hair getting all sudsy before I rinse it out. It felt like I was overusing the product trying to get a good lather so I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
This is my go to travel shampoo (I use the conditioner too). It is reasonably priced, you can find it at Ulta or even Target. It is gentle on the hair, which is important to me since I have dry curly hair. While it's not the number one shampoo for curly hair, it definitely does not give me a bad hair day. It smells good and I like the name and design of the product. I plan to continue using this product in the future.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Typically I don't go towards Not Your Mother's hair care but this shampoo worked pretty well for my hair. I have thick, long hair and I thought that this shampoo not only smelt good but actually cleaned my hair unlike some other travel sized shampoos. I am not sure if I would buy a full bottle, but it definitely worked for the occasion.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is my favorite shampoo. I have sensitive skin that will get dry flakes if I use a  harsh shampoo so I love that this one is free of sulfates, silicones, parabens and dyes. I have oilier but not completely oil hair and this gets my hair really clean. I also really like the packaging. it is simple with a pop of color.

I always recommend this to people. Makes my hair feel great.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Caldwell, ID
When I have no color in my hair, I use this shampoo. If your hair is dyed then this shampoo will strip the color. You only have to use a small amount. I wash my hair twice because it can be super oily. It gets ride of all the products I used like magic. My favorite Cleansing shampoo.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Houston
I use this on my curls when I'm in major needed of a deep cleaning and this works perfectly. It does everything I need it to do but it does leave my hair just a little drying but it's nothing deep conditioner can't fix. As long as you condition your hair right after it will be fine.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
This didn't clean my hair. I was so sad about this because I want to find I product I like from this brand. It didn't really suds up and my hair would get greasy after using this. If you have more normal hair you may be okay with this but if you have oily hair please don't go for this
MaryJo B.
MaryJo B.
Jasper
I love this product. The scent is so fresh and clean, and I love that this product is so affordable. I don't feel like I need to splurge on more expensive products while I'm using this one, and I really love the way this makes my hair so clean and soft. Love!
Taryn H.
Taryn H.
Gulfport, MS
I've only used a couple Not Your Mother's products, but never a shampoo or conditioner. What do you guys think of it? Does it leave your scalp refreshed, and your hair feeling clean? Does it leave any residue on your scalp? Let me know!