BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. Infused with natural dead see salt and sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long. see more...

• How can I apply this and get great results? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this? I need some tips apparent...2 Answers
  • Would this product be good fore long straight hair?4 Answers
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I recently bought this and how glad I am that I did! Other texturizing sprays have left my hair crunchy and stiff but not this one! I bought the travel size in case I wouldn’t like it. I have almost used the whole bottle. It leaves my natural waves soft and beautiful for the perfect beach wave look! So affordable and the best size for travel! I will repurchase!
jennifer M.
Flemington, NJ
This works great for that texture you want in summer . It smells great as well. The bottle i got is a smaller one but i would get the big one if you plan on using it everyday
Crystal W.
I bought this product on a whim, because I’ve only heard great things about this brand. I was super disappointed with this product because it didn’t deliver. I have naturally straight hair so I wasn’t expecting great waves, but all it did was make my hair stiff. Two stars for the great smell.
Amanda W.
I like this product a lot! It really makes your hair feel like you've been at the beach. It is a little drying but it makes it scrunch so much easier. This product is super affordable and easy to find! I have bought this  product many times and I plan on purchasing it again!
Andrea B.
I didn't like this at all. Made my hair sticky, heavy and just ew. Didn't do what I wanted to my hair at all. I tried it a couple times but I just was not into it and wouldn't recommend.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Great product for when you are on the go. I can almost never find the smaller bottles but they are nice to keep in your purse to touch up your hair. The smaller bottle is nice for sampling but seems I go through it pretty quickly.
Deb B.
Barton, MD
Not bad, reasonably priced. The only thing is as my hair grows longer, I’m noticing it’s not holding as well and leaves my hair flat and wet looking. I wouldn’t suggest it to people with longer than shoulder length hair!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Got this in an Ipsy bag a while ago, every time I used it, someone would comment on hair. Either the way it smelled or looked! Worked wonders, I need to buy another bottle because it’s amazing!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I purchased this travel sized texture spray from Ulta, I've used it a couple times and have a couple of notes. For one, I think it depends on your hair type when using this product because I've read some reviews and know some people who have tried this spray and have mixed feelings, I for one like the spray and think it leave my hair with the texture I was looking for when buying this product. Two, products like this always tend to work better for me with damp hair and a diffuser dryer and I have medium/normal hair that gets oily within a few days so using this i hope it will give me a nice texture without my hair looking oily on those lasts days before shampooing again.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is definitely one of my favorite texturing sea salt sprays! I have really thin and fine hair so I have a hard time getting it to hold curl, but this spray has changed that. I will spray this in my hair before I curl my hair and after I get through curling my hair, and it will separate the curls and keep them in place all day. I will also use this on my hair when it's a couple of days old and I want to do a braided hairstyle. It will give the hair some volume and just the right amount of grit and texture that it needs in order for my braids to last all day. I really love this product and I highly recommend it.
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the concept of this product but I am nervous because of the sea salt that it is going to dry out my hair..which is already dry to begin with. Should I steer clear? Or give it a shot?
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
What exactly does this do for your hair?
Yvonne A.
Tucson, AZ
Does this spray really work?
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
Would this product be good fore long straight hair?
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles, CA
How can I apply this and get great results?