Not Your Mother's Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8-ounce

Embrace your hair's natural waves and let BEACH BABE do the rest. Infused with natural sea salt & sea kelp, this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept natural waves and a light matte finish to...

Does this create any volume?
Does this dry your hair out? I don’t use it often enough to see any last results. Anyone use it continuously and notice dryness?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8-ounce!
Rockaway Park, NY
When Im in the mood to wear my hair down, it’s important I apply products to keep it from drying flat. After I shower I like to put my hair up in a messy bun and spray this texturizing spray all over and let it sit while I do makeup. Sometimes I’ll add a mousse just depends on how I’m feeling. It gives me those loose wavy strands that gives me body. Great product
Marlinton, WV
I love this stuff! For hair that’s curly, frizzy, and curls that are not defined this is great! Only thing I would add is that if you don’t wash your hair everyday I would only use this product on the day of washing your hair. It does get crunch after a day!
Does this add texture? Yes. Does it make some pretty waves? Also yes. Why did I give it only 2 stars? Because it takes quite a bit of product to actually make the waves form and once you get the waves you want to achieve, you’re left with gross crunchy hair with a super artificial scent.
Warwick, RI
I love this stuff for adding texture and volume to my wavy borderline curly hair on days when it just feels kind of flat or lackluster. It's really great with short hair to give it that beachy volume and it smells really nice.
Floral Park, NY
Not Your Mother's Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8-ounce uploaded by Lisette V.
I bought this to give my hair some added texture and some natural waves, and let me say it did just that! I sprayed it in my hair while it was damp and my hair had such a nice wave to it. It has a nice soft clean scent that is not to strong !
Cantonment, FL
This stuff is really good. It smells really nice and gives your hair some grit so you can fluff it and get more volume out of it. Good for afternoon freshen ups or anytime your hair starts to fall fall flat.
Ridgewood, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Don’t know how to feel about it. It doesn’t work, but really dries out your hair and makes it disgustingly crunchy. Spray verrrry little if you want to use it. There are better texturizing sprays out there.
Gilbert, AZ
I don't always use this product so it last me a long time, but I love this stuff. It smells so refreshing and really gives your hair a nice texture to it. I like using it when I have my hair in ponytails.
Woodland
Not Your Mother's Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8-ounce uploaded by Rachel H.
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and works really well. I don’t have natural curls, but I use it on my wet hair after showering to keep my thin hair from getting frizzy and wispy.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried this out for a few months and wasn’t a fan. It doesn’t smell good to me and it really didn’t do much for my hair. It might work better for someone with thinner hair than me