Not Your Mother's

Not Your Mother's® Smooth...
376 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I apply this after leave in conditioner on towel-dried hair and before blow-drying my hair. I find when using this, my hair takes quite a while to dry even with a blow dryer, longer than it would take without this product. However, I would not mind if it means my hair is protected and looks good afterwards. My hair looks shiny after, but I find that this product weighs my hair down and leaves a sort of sticky texture when my hair is completely dry, which I do not enjoy.
5 / 5
Worked well with smoothing and goes great with the shampoo and conditioner. I probably wouldn’t buy again only because the shampoo and conditioner work well by themselves.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My hair is extremely long and I get fly aways often... this is a great product to help control the frizz especially on a dam day...
5 / 5
Not Your Mother’s is such a great drugstore brand with so many options to choose from. I have never been disappointed and would recommend this!
5 / 5
I love how this product makes my hair soft and shiny... it did tame quite a bit of my frizz, but I was still left with quite a bit as well. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't have the frizz like myself.
5 / 5
This whole line is simply amazing! So much better than any like I have tried and I truly stick by every one of them! You’ll not be dissapointed. Also watch for ulta sales!
5 / 5
This product is amazing and smells amazing! I use this right before I blow dry my hair, you don't need alot a little goes a long way! Which is a plus, and when it says frizz free it really is frizz free all day which is amazing girls if you have frizzy hair like me!
5 / 5
Not very scented but i really like the consistency. It's very thick and a bottle gets you a long way. I see less frizzy and my hair feels very fresh
5 / 5
absolute favorite. im bad for switching shampoos and conditioners etc. because i cant ever find a brand i like. but ive used this one now for a month and cant find any flaws!
5 / 5
Love the way it makes me hair feel. Very soft and strong. I use before blow drying and a tiny bit mixed with oribe hair serum and my hair is good to go! I'm also training my hair as well and this cream makes my hair look so good between washes! Totally worth the price and would totally purchase again!