Add a Photo

By Not Your Mother's

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.
Photos (32)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.

Most def a must to keep around the house. After taking a shower, I towel dry my hair and then use this. I love it because I have always had an issue with frizzy hair and this aftuff actually works quite well!! I would def recommend this product to others.
Kandyce  J.
Kandyce J.

1. Love the smell! 2. It really works. I like it before I dry my hair so no fly always get crazy but it also really works for when you let your hair air dry!
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC

I love this proudct. I got this as a stalking stuffer for my mom and ran out of my usual product one day and borrowed some i have since repurchased this many times. It is pretty cheap and good quality. It smells like coconut. It controls my frizzy wavy hair and gives it some volume.
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
Auburn, WA

I love this product. My go to is straightening my hair, so anything to lessen the use of heating tools is great. Here's how I use : After a shower, I towel blot dry my hair. I add in a little macadamia oil (Just a little), then after another 10ish minutes of letting my hair dry (My hair will be about 50-75% dry at this point) work in the tiniest amount of this into my hair, starting from the ends, going up! I let my hair air dry (I'm trying to lessen heating tool use), and brush every once in a while, and my hair doesn't even need straightening (although, when I had longer hair, it needed it towards the ends). Beware, if you use too much, you can get an almost greasy effect, so start off with a tiny amount. NYM is always super inexpensive, and available at loads of places (Walmart. Walgreens, safeways, and more).
Alejandrina M.
Alejandrina M.
Merida, yucatan, mexico.

I loved how my hair gets with this product. Even if my hair is streight it gets soft and gives me softness . i recomend this product and I like a lot all their products.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

I usually blow dry my hair and then can wear it without having to straighten it but my fair gets frizzy at the bottom and looks unhealthy but when I use the smooth move on the end of my hair before I blow dry it it keeps my hair from being frizzy and comes out super smooth and looks so healthy!! I highly recommend:)
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO

I really wanted to like this because I read the reviews on ulta.com and they were all very positive. I have thick curly hair and it felt seemed that the product sat on my hair instead of being worked through it. I didn't like how my hair felt afterwards and it seemed thicker than I expected. Sadly this product didn't not meet my expectations. I like their conditioner but this just wasnt for me.
Marieka d.
Marieka d.
Olympia, WA

I really like this frizz cream. I tames the frizz and leaves my hair feeling smooth. The coconut scent is delightful and I can smell it for most of the day. Looks great when applied on damp or dry hair. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great, cost efficient frizz cream.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

I have coarse Asian hair and nothing really worked on keeping it smooth as well as this!!! Love it and recommend it to anyone with hair!!!
krista h.
krista h.
Branson, MO

I put this in my hair right after conditioning. Then put it up in a towel while I do my makeup. My hair drys completely frizz free
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL

How well does this frizz control work? Cause i have really frizzy hair and i need something to tame it! :-)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Oct. 21, 2012, 1:18 p.m.
It made my hair soooo soft ! My hair is forever sticking to my neck because it is so static-y and frizzy... definitely try it! :)
Jayel K.
Jayel K.

Does this make your hair look greasy and unclean?
Amber B.
Amber B.
June 11, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
I have fine hair and I learned that 18th this product a little goes a long way! I'm that type of person who thinks I always need more or it won't do what it is supposed to do. lol...not with this, it will do what it says as long as you apply a little bit, if you apply too much your hair will definitely look greasy and feel gross.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work with wavy hair?
Viridiana R.
Viridiana R.
April 28, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
It gives your hair a nicer waves without the frizz.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Tobyhanna, PA

How well does this work, and does it make hair look oily?
Allison C.
Allison C.
Aug. 10, 2014, 8:48 p.m.
No, it definitely doesn't make your hair look oily (unless maybe you use way too much?). I usually use a small amount (about the size of a nickel) and rub it on my hands like lotion then rub it throughout my hair to help tame my frizz. It works great, and doesn't leave any icky residue. It also smells fantastic!
Becki D.
Becki D.
Bethpage, NY

Is this like a silky cream, or more like a gel base? I always look for creams to put in my hair when I dry it natural (wavy) but I dont want it to be sticky or harden the hair. Is this good for that?
Martha W.
Martha W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:33 a.m.
It's very silky and smells like coconut. I found that this left my hair soft and not hard or sticky at all. I really liked it and I hate using hair gel, so I think that says something!

Join Now