Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

Got frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane… or whatever you call it. Smooth Moves is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you and your hair thinking straight all day.

Does this product really leave hair smooth and does it just make it appear oily?
I’ve been trying to find a product that doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or oily. Has anyone with straight hair tried this product?
Does this product work for the flyaways as well?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free.in reviews
I've found that a little goes a long way and that it's best to let your hair air dry after applying a small amount to slightly damp hair.in reviews
and it smells great.i highly recommend if you have naturally straight hair or are going to straighten your hairin reviews
It works great to control my hair even in the dry fall weather we've been having on the east coast.in reviews
It smells amazing like coconut, and a little goes a LONG way!in reviews
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
I love this proudct. I got this as a stalking stuffer for my mom and ran out of my usual product one day and borrowed some i have since repurchased this many times. It is pretty cheap and good quality. It smells like coconut. It controls my frizzy wavy hair and gives it some volume.
Amanda D.
Riga, MI
I actually really liked this product. I have pretty crappy hair (lol) it's hard to control, very dry, wavy, etc. I found this really tamed my frizz and gave me a lot of shine. It smells amazing, and I will buy full size.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Works so well and lasts all day! Smells amazing and isn't to expensive. Put a little dab on and avoid the roots cause it can make hair greasy.
Molly S.
Freeport, IL
Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream uploaded by Molly S.
I used to have really bad frizzy messy hair and ever since I started using smooth moves my hair is smooth shiny and silky, I'm obsessed!
Jane B.
My hair is very dry, naturally, especially at the ends. But, when I use this cream, my hair is very smooth and soft. I usually have a lot of split ends, but this cream has been helping with smoothing down my split ends and toning down the frizz. I received this from influenster a while ago in my beauty bloggers voxbox.
Renee J.
West Unity, OH
Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream uploaded by Renee J.
it does exactly what it says, eliminates the frizz. it has a great smell of coconuts yet to boot. I have curly hair and works so well for me. It doesn’t leave a grease behind, however it often leaves my hair a little crunchy. I just use a microfiber towel or shirt and scrunch it out and it’s gone.
Felicia V.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love this product. My go to is straightening my hair, so anything to lessen the use of heating tools is great. Here's how I use : After a shower, I towel blot dry my hair. I add in a little macadamia oil (Just a little), then after another 10ish minutes of letting my hair dry (My hair will be about 50-75% dry at this point) work in the tiniest amount of this into my hair, starting from the ends, going up! I let my hair air dry (I'm trying to lessen heating tool use), and brush every once in a while, and my hair doesn't even need straightening (although, when I had longer hair, it needed it towards the ends). Beware, if you use too much, you can get an almost greasy effect, so start off with a tiny amount. NYM is always super inexpensive, and available at loads of places (Walmart. Walgreens, safeways, and more).
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I have really long and thick hair, so I often run into troubles with doing my hair. One of my biggest problems is frizz and I was looking around at ulta one day & discovered this not your mothers smooth moves frizz control hair cream. I instantly purchased it and I have been using it ever cents. I really like how it does what it advertises on the bottle, it controls your frizz. It doesn’t leave any oily messes in your hair like most products do, so I was really happy about that. It also smells really good and controls your frizz for quite some time. The price is very reasonable and you get a decent amount of product inside the bottle so it lasts long. I highly recommend checking this product out if you need some sort of frizz control.
Katrina H.
I purchased this item while it was on sale at Ulta. I have very fine hair, but a lot of it, and it is prone to frizz and flyaways. I have tried many different frizz creams and sprays, and this is one of my favorites. When you look at the tube one would think that it isn't going to last very long, like there is little product. I used this on my hair every other day to every couple of days and it lasted me several months. This product made my hair soft, frizz free, and it has a wonderful coconut scent. I have some other frizz creams to try, but I would definitely buy it again.
Kristie P.
Wheatland , CA
Not your mother's products are great. I have problems with my curly hair getting crazy and frizzy and this product works great to control the frizz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...