Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

based on 219 reviews

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.
Highlights
sam i.
  • It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 13 reviews.

• Amber W.
  • It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 10 reviews.

• Desiree G.
  • I've found that a little goes a long way and that it's best to let your hair air dry after applying a small amount to slightly damp hair. in 10 reviews.

• jaelyn n.
  • and it smells great.i highly recommend if you have naturally straight hair or are going to straighten your hair in 9 reviews.

• Jacquie G.
  • It smells amazing like coconut, and a little goes a LONG way! in 8 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Felicia V.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this product. My go to is straightening my hair, so anything to lessen the use of heating tools is great. Here's how I use : After a shower, I towel blot dry my hair. I add in a little macadamia oil (Just a little), then after another 10ish minutes of letting my hair dry (My hair will be about 50-75% dry at this point) work in the tiniest amount of this into my hair, starting from the ends, going up! I let my hair air dry (I'm trying to lessen heating tool use), and brush every once in a while, and my hair doesn't even need straightening (although, when I had longer hair, it needed it towards the ends).
    Beware, if you use too much, you can get an almost greasy effect, so start off with a tiny amount.
    NYM is always super inexpensive, and available at loads of places (Walmart. Walgreens, safeways, and more).

Ellie R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this proudct. I got this as a stalking stuffer for my mom and ran out of my usual product one day and borrowed some i have since repurchased this many times. It is pretty cheap and good quality. It smells like coconut. It controls my frizzy wavy hair and gives it some volume.

Tuan D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have to be extremely honest with this product, I have fine hair but it gets very frizzy near my scalp. It doesn't help at all and makes my hair very greasy even if I don't use a lot. I was very disappointed with this product despite how much I wanted to like it.

Rachel J.

1 influenster found this helpful

Most def a must to keep around the house. After taking a shower, I towel dry my hair and then use this. I love it because I have always had an issue with frizzy hair and this aftuff actually works quite well!! I would def recommend this product to others.

Shawna S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I just recently started to use this and I am very happy with this product. I use a little bit after I shower while my hair is still wet. it works pretty well at helping my hair have less frizz.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brittany C.
    Brittany C.

How does this work with wavy hair?

3 answersApr 25 - 2016 - 9:12 p.m.
    Jaselynn H.
    Jaselynn H.

Does this product really work? I have been looking for a product I can really love ! Everyone is raving about this product. Need some help!

0 answersFeb 02 - 2016 - 9:05 a.m.
    Le Ana H.
    Le Ana H.

I have really really frizzy hair and have used other products to tame. what makes this the one to choose?

0 answersJan 26 - 2016 - 10:57 p.m.
    Tara B.
    Tara B.

How well does this product work on naturally curly hair and what's the best way to use it?

1 answerOct 15 - 2014 - 11:56 a.m.
    Abileny S.
    Abileny S.

Does this actually work on frizzy hair?

1 answerSep 29 - 2014 - 2:34 a.m.
    keri m.
    keri m.

Is this for a short term 'day look'? Or will it control frizz for a long term time period?

1 answerJul 30 - 2014 - 3:50 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION