2 colors available

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free." in 13 reviews
  • "It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free." in 10 reviews
  • "I've found that a little goes a long way and that it's best to let your hair air dry after applying a small amount to slightly damp hair." in 10 reviews
  • "and it smells great.i highly recommend if you have naturally straight hair or are going to straighten your hair" in 9 reviews
  • "It smells amazing like coconut, and a little goes a LONG way!" in 8 reviews
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this because I read the reviews on ulta.com and they were all very positive. I have thick curly hair and it felt seemed that the product sat on my hair instead of being worked through it. I didn't like how my hair felt afterwards and it seemed thicker than I expected. Sadly this product didn't not meet my expectations. I like their conditioner but this just wasn't for me.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep a small tube of this by my desk at work and have been using it to smooth down my hair and tame flyways at the end of the day. It's a nice quick fix but I find that it doesn't last until the next day. I do use it on dry hair though so it might make a bigger difference if you use it while styling. It's a nice product and very inexpensive too!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I fell in love with this whole line of products that I went crazy and bought every product I could find online. I was ecstatic when I found this one, but I still have yet to get it to work for me. I'm not a fan of the texture it gives your hair and I still see frizz after applying. It hasn't really worked for me just yet.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
I usually blow dry my hair and then can wear it without having to straighten it but my fair gets frizzy at the bottom and looks unhealthy but when I use the smooth move on the end of my hair before I blow dry it it keeps my hair from being frizzy and comes out super smooth and looks so healthy!! I highly recommend:)
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
My hair can be annoyingly frizzly and this product really does help tame it. Its affordable nnd you can find it in any drugstore. I love this product. It works wonder to my hair and last all day I would recommend this product to you and anyone who is having a bad hair day due to frizz
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I really like this frizz cream. I tames the frizz and leaves my hair feeling smooth. The coconut scent is delightful and I can smell it for most of the day. Looks great when applied on damp or dry hair. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great, cost efficient frizz cream.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Lincoln, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells. I find my hair gets frizzy, and this helps control my frizz. You have to make sure you blend this product in. If not, it will make clump your hair together, and make it flakey. Also, I only use a little bit, and it helps. I would but it again.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this paired with the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow shampoo and conditioner, and my hair is much less frizzy than usually and this product specifically is great for maintaining the craziness that ensues with my natural hair.
dayrene s.
dayrene s.
Es perfecto para cualquier tipo de cabello huele super bien rehabilita y fortalece el cabello controla el frizz es una crema peinadora perfecta para el verano a mi personalmente me encanta y la volveria a comprar una y mil veces
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so good . don't put too much just in the ends and other parts of your hair. you can find this at ulta. there more of these there.
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
How well does this frizz control work? Cause i have really frizzy hair and i need something to tame it! :-)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jayel K.
Jayel K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair look greasy and unclean?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tough hair. It's wavy, yet fine. But no matter what I do it's super frizzy unless I can find a product that keeps it under control. Does this keep the frizz at bay without weighing your hair down?
Carla B.
Carla B.
Turlock, CA
Does it make your hair look greasy?