Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.
Photos (36)
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
Auburn, WA

I love this product. My go to is straightening my hair, so anything to lessen the use of heating tools is great. Here's how I use : After a shower, I towel blot dry my hair. I add in a little macadamia oil (Just a little), then after another 10ish minutes of letting my hair dry (My hair will be about 50-75% dry at this point) work in the tiniest amount of this into my hair, starting from the ends, going up! I let my hair air dry (I'm trying to lessen heating tool use), and brush every once in a while, and my hair doesn't even need straightening (although, when I had longer hair, it needed it towards the ends).
Beware, if you use too much, you can get an almost greasy effect, so start off with a tiny amount.
NYM is always super inexpensive, and available at loads of places (Walmart. Walgreens, safeways, and more).
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO

I really wanted to like this because I read the reviews on ulta.com and they were all very positive. I have thick curly hair and it felt seemed that the product sat on my hair instead of being worked through it. I didn't like how my hair felt afterwards and it seemed thicker than I expected. Sadly this product didn't not meet my expectations. I like their conditioner but this just wasn't for me.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I keep a small tube of this by my desk at work and have been using it to smooth down my hair and tame flyways at the end of the day. It's a nice quick fix but I find that it doesn't last until the next day. I do use it on dry hair though so it might make a bigger difference if you use it while styling. It's a nice product and very inexpensive too!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC

I fell in love with this whole line of products that I went crazy and bought every product I could find online. I was ecstatic when I found this one, but I still have yet to get it to work for me. I'm not a fan of the texture it gives your hair and I still see frizz after applying. It hasn't really worked for me just yet.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

I usually blow dry my hair and then can wear it without having to straighten it but my fair gets frizzy at the bottom and looks unhealthy but when I use the smooth move on the end of my hair before I blow dry it it keeps my hair from being frizzy and comes out super smooth and looks so healthy!! I highly recommend:)
Stacy L.
Stacy L.

My hair can be annoyingly frizzly and this product really does help tame it. Its affordable nnd you can find it in any drugstore. I love this product. It works wonder to my hair and last all day I would recommend this product to you and anyone who is having a bad hair day due to frizz
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC

I love this proudct. I got this as a stalking stuffer for my mom and ran out of my usual product one day and borrowed some i have since repurchased this many times. It is pretty cheap and good quality. It smells like coconut. It controls my frizzy wavy hair and gives it some volume.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA

I really like this frizz cream. I tames the frizz and leaves my hair feeling smooth. The coconut scent is delightful and I can smell it for most of the day. Looks great when applied on damp or dry hair. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great, cost efficient frizz cream.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Lincoln, RI

I love the way this smells. I find my hair gets frizzy, and this helps control my frizz. You have to make sure you blend this product in. If not, it will make clump your hair together, and make it flakey. Also, I only use a little bit, and it helps. I would but it again.
Tuan D.
Tuan D.
Riverdale, CA

I have to be extremely honest with this product, I have fine hair but it gets very frizzy near my scalp. It doesn't help at all and makes my hair very greasy even if I don't use a lot. I was very disappointed with this product despite how much I wanted to like it.
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL

How well does this frizz control work? Cause i have really frizzy hair and i need something to tame it! :-)
Jayel K.
Jayel K.

Does this make your hair look greasy and unclean?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work with wavy hair?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Tobyhanna , PA

How well does this work, and does it make hair look oily?
Becki D.
Becki D.
Bethpage, NY

Is this like a silky cream, or more like a gel base? I always look for creams to put in my hair when I dry it natural (wavy) but I don't want it to be sticky or harden the hair. Is this good for that?

Join Now