influenster

Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

based on 206 reviews

Highlights
sam i.
  • It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 13 reviews.

• Amber W.
  • It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 10 reviews.

• Desiree G.
  • I've found that a little goes a long way and that it's best to let your hair air dry after applying a small amount to slightly damp hair. in 10 reviews.

• jaelyn n.
  • and it smells great.i highly recommend if you have naturally straight hair or are going to straighten your hair in 9 reviews.

• Jacquie G.
  • It smells amazing like coconut, and a little goes a LONG way! in 8 reviews.

• Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jane B.

4 influensters found this helpful

My hair is very dry, naturally, especially at the ends. But, when I use this cream, my hair is very smooth and soft. I usually have a lot of split ends, but this cream has been helping with smoothing down my split ends and toning down the frizz. I received this from influenster a while ago in my beauty bloggers voxbox.

Jessica F.

2 influensters found this helpful

First off... This smells AMAZING! I love the product line & this is just one of the many great products they carry. I towel dry my hair then apply this and blow dry the rest.. it leaves my hair frizz free.(I have naturally curly hair)It doesn't completely get rid of the curls but helps a lot. Be careful not to apply to much or too close to the roots or it will make your hair oily. All in all its a great product for an affordable price which is something we can all be grateful for !

Cassandra C.

2 influensters found this helpful

This cream does wonders for big frizzy hair. I always have a problem with my hair frizzing at night, rainy days, summer, and towards the end of any day and this cream makes all of that go away. All that I do is apply it to my hair after I am done styling it. It works great!

Mishal M.

2 influensters found this helpful

Seemed to control the frizz and smelt great, not sure if it lasted as long as I would like.. or it could have been my hair

samantha b.

2 influensters found this helpful

i have a hard time controlling my frizz and not your mothers really hit the formula on the dot with doing so!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Tara B.
    Tara B.

How well does this product work on naturally curly hair and what's the best way to use it?

1 answerOct 15 - 2014 - 11:56 a.m.
    Abileny  S.
    Abileny S.

Does this actually work on frizzy hair?

1 answerSep 29 - 2014 - 2:34 a.m.
    keri m.
    keri m.

Is this for a short term 'day look'? Or will it control frizz for a long term time period?

1 answerJul 30 - 2014 - 3:50 p.m.
    Emily P.
    Emily P.

How well does this work, and does it make hair look oily?

2 answersSep 27 - 2013 - 6:27 p.m.
    Blanca C.
    Blanca C.

Does this product actually work for you?

1 answerMar 15 - 2013 - 2:10 p.m.
    Becki D.
    Becki D.

Is this like a silky cream, or more like a gel base? I always look for creams to put in my hair when I dry it natural (wavy) but I dont want it to be sticky or harden the hair. Is this good for that?

2 answersNov 05 - 2012 - 6:54 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now