Add a Photo

By Not Your Mother's

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.
Photos (30)
Jane B.
Jane B.
Buena Park, CA

My hair is very dry, naturally, especially at the ends. But, when I use this cream, my hair is very smooth and soft. I usually have a lot of split ends, but this cream has been helping with smoothing down my split ends and toning down the frizz. I received this from influenster a while ago in my beauty bloggers voxbox.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Wilkinson, IN

Most def a must to keep around the house. After taking a shower, I towel dry my hair and then use this. I love it because I have always had an issue with frizzy hair and this aftuff actually works quite well!! I would def recommend this product to others.
Kandyce  J.
Kandyce J.
Fort Polk, LA

1. Love the smell! 2. It really works. I like it before I dry my hair so no fly always get crazy but it also really works for when you let your hair air dry!
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC

I love this proudct. I got this as a stalking stuffer for my mom and ran out of my usual product one day and borrowed some i have since repurchased this many times. It is pretty cheap and good quality. It smells like coconut. It controls my frizzy wavy hair and gives it some volume.
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
Auburn, WA

I love this product. My go to is straightening my hair, so anything to lessen the use of heating tools is great. Here's how I use : After a shower, I towel blot dry my hair. I add in a little macadamia oil (Just a little), then after another 10ish minutes of letting my hair dry (My hair will be about 50-75% dry at this point) work in the tiniest amount of this into my hair, starting from the ends, going up! I let my hair air dry (I'm trying to lessen heating tool use), and brush every once in a while, and my hair doesn't even need straightening (although, when I had longer hair, it needed it towards the ends). Beware, if you use too much, you can get an almost greasy effect, so start off with a tiny amount. NYM is always super inexpensive, and available at loads of places (Walmart. Walgreens, safeways, and more).
kayla h.
kayla h.
Jourdanton, TX

It maintains frizz real good! And smells like coconut!!! Amazing!
samantha b.
samantha b.
Barnegat, NJ

i have a hard time controlling my frizz and not your mothers really hit the formula on the dot with doing so!
Mishal M.
Mishal M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Seemed to control the frizz and smelt great, not sure if it lasted as long as I would like.. or it could have been my hair
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL

First off... This smells AMAZING! I love the product line & this is just one of the many great products they carry. I towel dry my hair then apply this and blow dry the rest.. it leaves my hair frizz free.(I have naturally curly hair)It doesn't completely get rid of the curls but helps a lot. Be careful not to apply to much or too close to the roots or it will make your hair oily. All in all its a great product for an affordable price which is something we can all be grateful for !
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY

This cream does wonders for big frizzy hair. I always have a problem with my hair frizzing at night, rainy days, summer, and towards the end of any day and this cream makes all of that go away. All that I do is apply it to my hair after I am done styling it. It works great!
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL

How well does this frizz control work? Cause i have really frizzy hair and i need something to tame it! :-)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
It made my hair soooo soft ! My hair is forever sticking to my neck because it is so static-y and frizzy... definitely try it! :)
Jayel K.
Jayel K.
Onsted, MI

Does this make your hair look greasy and unclean?
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have fine hair and I learned that 18th this product a little goes a long way! I'm that type of person who thinks I always need more or it won't do what it is supposed to do. lol...not with this, it will do what it says as long as you apply a little bit, if you apply too much your hair will definitely look greasy and feel gross.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work with wavy hair?
Viridiana R.
Viridiana R.
It gives your hair a nicer waves without the frizz.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Tobyhanna, PA

How well does this work, and does it make hair look oily?
Allison C.
Allison C.
No, it definitely doesn't make your hair look oily (unless maybe you use way too much?). I usually use a small amount (about the size of a nickel) and rub it on my hands like lotion then rub it throughout my hair to help tame my frizz. It works great, and doesn't leave any icky residue. It also smells fantastic!
Becki D.
Becki D.
Bethpage, NY

Is this like a silky cream, or more like a gel base? I always look for creams to put in my hair when I dry it natural (wavy) but I dont want it to be sticky or harden the hair. Is this good for that?
Martha W.
Martha W.
It's very silky and smells like coconut. I found that this left my hair soft and not hard or sticky at all. I really liked it and I hate using hair gel, so I think that says something!

Join Now