influenster

influenster

Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

based on 214 reviews

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.
Highlights
sam i.
  • It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 13 reviews.

• Amber W.
  • It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 10 reviews.

• Desiree G.
  • I've found that a little goes a long way and that it's best to let your hair air dry after applying a small amount to slightly damp hair. in 10 reviews.

• jaelyn n.
  • and it smells great.i highly recommend if you have naturally straight hair or are going to straighten your hair in 9 reviews.

• Jacquie G.
  • It smells amazing like coconut, and a little goes a LONG way! in 8 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sydney R.

I have very frizzy hair, so I typically use a lot of hair cream, and using too much of this makes it look greasy. I use it pretty much to tame fly-aways and smooth down my ends, and for that, it works really well. Smells great, too - if you like coconut. Has a silky feel. I'd probably buy it again.

Jessica B.

I really like this hair cream! It smells wonderful and works really well in my hair. You definitely only need a little bit of product to do the job. I just used it in my daughters naturally curly hair on a very humid day, and it kept her curls smooth and frizz free all day.

Rachel C.

This product leaves my hair so soft and smooth. I don't have to worry about frizz. It leaves my hair super straight if I blow dry it after applying. It doesn't make your hair look greasy like other products. It also has an amazing smell. I use it everyday.

Erica M.

When I first bought this product I was a bit skeptical. The texture felt very thick,kind of gel like which threw me off a bit. But once I applied to my damp hair I had no regrets of buying it at all. It leaves my hair with no frizz and controls flyways/

sam i.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jaselynn H.
    Jaselynn H.

Does this product really work? I have been looking for a product I can really love ! Everyone is raving about this product. Need some help!

0 answersFeb 02 - 2016 - 9:05 a.m.
    Le Ana H.
    Le Ana H.

I have really really frizzy hair and have used other products to tame. what makes this the one to choose?

0 answersJan 26 - 2016 - 10:57 p.m.
    Tara B.
    Tara B.

How well does this product work on naturally curly hair and what's the best way to use it?

1 answerOct 15 - 2014 - 11:56 a.m.
    Abileny  S.
    Abileny S.

Does this actually work on frizzy hair?

1 answerSep 29 - 2014 - 2:34 a.m.
    keri m.
    keri m.

Is this for a short term 'day look'? Or will it control frizz for a long term time period?

1 answerJul 30 - 2014 - 3:50 p.m.
    Emily P.
    Emily P.

How well does this work, and does it make hair look oily?

2 answersSep 27 - 2013 - 6:27 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now