Not Your Mother's® Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream uploaded by Joesbel H.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and quality ingredients, you'll find you fall in love with their innovative products.

Buy on Amazon
Decent product for the money. Works pretty well as an overall product. If you don't know how to use it I don't recommend trying it. Lasts for a decent amount of time throughout the day. Met my expectations for the price and amount of product. I would recommend depending on hair type.
Andra D.
All I know is good, shine, and soft as silk! I love the way this smells and even better than the smell is the healthy silky hair it leaves me with no matter how dry it starts out being, this gets it back into shape.
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
Love this !! It keeps my edges in place , and I absolutely love the smell , it's better than others I've tried , it's worth the price and I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone
Liz R.
Didn't think this would work with my oily hair. But it works great and smells great. I usually have to wash my hair everyday but with this i can let my hair go up to two days without washing
jenna W.
Everett, WA
love it it smells soooooo good!!!! it left my hair feeling soft and silky. it's very long lasting and it's a good value. i got it from forever 21 and it really met my expectations. i can't find any room for improvement!
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
This product is a MUST NEED for curly headed girls! It'll hold your curls for hours! And it doesn't make your hair greasy! Not Your Mother's® Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream
Billie G.
If you don't have this in your daily hair routine then you need to get it! Smells amazing great effective product. I purchased it at Wal-Mart or on there online sight! Great products!!
Nikki Y.
I love this product I color my hair very often and it is very blonde right now this is the only product that I can leave in my hair that doesn't make it feel damaged or weighed down I would give this product a 10
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this !! It works really good on my hair ! I love all of these products . They have good deals on them at ulta to ! I can't wait to purchase more of them . This is very soft on my hair and feels really good .
Breanna K.
West Deptford, NJ
I think it makes my hair shine it looks so good when you are done using it and it’s a little pricey but that’s no big deal because this product is very nice I hope you buy it because it’s really good!
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??