BeautyHair Styling ProductsNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream

Not Your Mother's® Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and quality ingredients, you'll find you fall in love with their innovative products.

What is your opinion in this product?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Laura R.
Montverde, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
A light stying cream that holds down fly aways all day. This does not appear greasy or sticky. It has a nice light hold that works great for frizz and fly aways. A little goes a long way when using this product!
Andra D.
All I know is good, shine, and soft as silk! I love the way this smells and even better than the smell is the healthy silky hair it leaves me with no matter how dry it starts out being, this gets it back into shape.
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
Love this !! It keeps my edges in place , and I absolutely love the smell , it's better than others I've tried , it's worth the price and I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone
Lisette R.
Didn't think this would work with my oily hair. But it works great and smells great. I usually have to wash my hair everyday but with this i can let my hair go up to two days without washing
sharon H.
Moss Point, MS
I love this !! It works really good on my hair ! I love all of these products . They have good deals on them at ulta to ! I can't wait to purchase more of them . This is very soft on my hair and feels really good .
TessMarie💋 J.
Decent product for the money. Works pretty well as an overall product. If you don't know how to use it I don't recommend trying it. Lasts for a decent amount of time throughout the day. Met my expectations for the price and amount of product. I would recommend depending on hair type.
kimberly M.
Ocilla, GA
Didn't like the smell and didn't really know how to use the product but other than that won't buy agaib...
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
This product will leave you absolutely satisfied. I give it five stars for the hydration and moisturization
Crystal J.
Coden, AL
Good value for the price! Easy to find at stores and easy on the skin. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me any more oily.
Nikki Y.
I love this product I color my hair very often and it is very blonde right now this is the only product that I can leave in my hair that doesn't make it feel damaged or weighed down I would give this product a 10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...