BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #74 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
I have almost waist length very fine and straight hair. I borrowed this from a friend, while traveling, before going out in the evening. It was unlike any other hairspray I'd Ever used. It gave volume without any stickiness or any added weight. What really sold me was that I slept with the hairspray in and I didn't feel like it was going to make me break out AND it's like it was Still working the next day! I wash my hair every other day and now I use it for cowlicks that have formed in my hair (my hair has memory even after it's been washed) and to give it some added oomph. I don't use it every day and when I do I don't use a ton unless I'm gettin' fancy. :-) With this I'm not using my Aveda Phomollient Foam anymore. If you're looking for a freeze spray this one's not for you! When I first sprayed the bottle I received I don't feel like it smelled as good as the one I'd borrowed like there's not as much perfume in this one, but I don't really care. In fact that's probably better in my opinion. The hairspray smell subsides really quickly!
Hunter W.
shreveport
such a good product for thin, light weight hair. it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or gross! very affordable & lasts a long time. smells great too! i would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive, long lasting, great hairspray!
Kim M.
Not your mothers, she's a tease volumizing hairspray is my go to product! smells so great! apple blossom & bamboo is the scent. makes my hair feel great instead of hard like other
hair sprays. definitely recommend to ladies (:
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This is a great hair spray. After trying several brands, I feel this hair spray is very gentle on the hair. It has a natural scent, very refreshing.
Is a great product. I will definitely purchase it again.
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
It gave me loads of volume, worked better than the dove dry shampoo. The only thing I didn't really like is my hair got flat like 10 mins later and it looked a mess.
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
So far not your mothers brand has let me down . I've tried several products and I'm not a big fan.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
This hairspray is really great. It holds well for my wavy hair when I want to add a little extra curl without the crunchy feeling many hairsprays give. It is also volumizing! It is replacing my TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Spray now.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love no ya momma's hair spray I use all the time and my girls do to it really is a wonderful product to use.
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
I don't use much hairspray, but when I do, this is my go-to. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but it isn't bad either. My hair is straight, but this has been the best so far at holding waves when I do choose to style it. It's affordable and it doesn't flake.
Tais R.
Corona, NY
Got this on my ipsy bag.. I regularly don't use hair spray juts in special occasions this smell weird not bad but not good it holds very well and it doesn't make your hair fell stiff
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?

back
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing HairsprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Not Your Mother's