Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
shreveport

such a good product for thin, light weight hair. it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or gross! very affordable & lasts a long time. smells great too! i would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive, long lasting, great hairspray!
Kim M.
Kim M.

Not your mothers, she's a tease volumizing hairspray is my go to product! smells so great! apple blossom & bamboo is the scent. makes my hair feel great instead of hard like other
hair sprays. definitely recommend to ladies (:
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

This smells wonderful and works great. Not a super strong hold so doesn't do the trick for fancy up dos but it is perfect for casual everyday use and ringlets or barrel curls! Price is great, I bought it at Ulta!
Tais R.
Tais R.
Corona, NY

Got this on my ipsy bag.. I regularly don't use hair spray juts in special occasions this smell weird not bad but not good it holds very well and it doesn't make your hair fell stiff
Kylie H.
Kylie H.

I have been using this brand for over a year. I love big volume in my hair and this spray seems to get it there! The one downfall I would say would be the smell of the hairspray and the fact that it doesn't last as long as a full eight hours of work but it gets pretty good volume. The price is great in the bottle last me a while!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY

This is a great hairspray ! Has great hold and it's affordable?! The only one downfall is the smell as it is a bit overwhelming. Overall great product though.
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn

This hairspray is really great. It holds well for my wavy hair when I want to add a little extra curl without the crunchy feeling many hairsprays give. It is also volumizing! It is replacing my TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Aerosol Hair Spray now.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Distrito Federal

I don't use much hairspray, but when I do, this is my go-to. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but it isn't bad either. My hair is straight, but this has been the best so far at holding waves when I do choose to style it. It's affordable and it doesn't flake.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville , Fl

The nym brand keeps making me come back for more. The scent is to die for. The bottle size last a while due to a little goes a long way with this. It is perfect and it beats humidity and music festivals needless to say this is the bomb.com
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa

This hair spray not only holds amazingly well without any gross clumping, it smells awesome! It's scented with apple blossom and bamboo, so it doesn't have that horrid hairspray smell. It's volumizing so it helps my curls stay big and vibrant! My fly away a stay away all day with this product! One of my favorite hair sprays!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?