BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
It’s more stiff then what i was expecting. But iy for sure gave more more volume in my hair style. I love the way it leaves my hair and it was fairly affordable. I think the dry texture one was a little better for me but i did like how my
Hair looks.
Stephanie C.
This hairspray is pretty great. It smells awesome, and it does give my hair some body. It is very reasonably priced and you can pick it up at your local drug store.
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA
I decided to buy this product because I am a big fan of the shampoo for colored hair. I have also used the volume powder and it works extremely well.
This however is horrible. It smells. It does not hold well even when used with the volume powder. It leaves a residue when you rinse it out. I had to wash my hair three times just for it to feel clean.
Jordan M.
I really like this hairspray. It’s light and great to use for an every day hairspray. However, if your hair is thick it might not be a good option: it works better if you have thin hair, which is what I have. It’s very reasonable priced and can be found at Ulta and Target. It also smells good. Try it out!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought a travel sized at ULTA for under $5. Definitely worth the price. Very effective. Keeps my baby hairs in place ALL DAY, the scent is kinda strong but pleasant.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
I bought this from ulta and hated the smell!!! I bought this thinking that it would smell good since the purple one smells amazing I would definitely recommend smelling this before purchasing it! Don’t know how well it works since I really couldn’t stand the smell
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
It gave me loads of volume, worked better than the dove dry shampoo. The only thing I didn't really like is my hair got flat like 10 mins later and it looked a mess.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you like big hair or love to tease your hair, this is the hold you want. I love it! It's long lasting and smells absolutely wonderful!!
alaina B.
Dallas
Love this hairspray!! Perfect amount of hold also great for volume. I like to spray it on my pony tail to add volume.
Jordan H.
Charleston, WV
This stuff smells amazing! It’s a great value for the size and how long the product lasts. Doesn’t make my hair feel stiff or gross. I love this stuff!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?