BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #52 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Tiffanie H.
I have very fine, thin hair that usually just lays flat. This is the first hairspray that I have found that gives my some lift with a super sticky feel. Although it doesn't last all day, it is easy for me to touch up and not feel weighted down.
Kait H.
Suuuch a good product! Does great things for my hair. Wonderful price for the quality of it
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I really like this hair spray, it volumizes without being crunchy or weighing your hair down. Leaves a nice texture, but still shiny and soft. It has a nice fruity smell, but when used with other Not Your Mother's products all the smells can get a little overwhelming.
Nordy R.
providence
I feel like for the first few hours it was amazing but as he say went on it got flatter n flatter idk this hasn't happen before maybe being a rainy day affected it in a way . I'll try it on a day not raining
Bobbie A.
Lakeville
My favorite hairspray. It smells great. It holds great. It helps give my hair volume. And it is inexpensive.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
I actually really like this. It holds things in place without making your hair feel sticky or crusty when it dries.
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
I love this hair spray so much. This hairspray is inexpensive, very pleasantly smells, perfectly keeps the hair and does not glue individual strands of hair. And yet, it does not contaminate the scalp, which is very important for me. I recommend it.
Yasselin T.
se podria decir que es uno de los mejores, la primera vez que lo utilize realmente tenia mis dudas, pero al recibir tantas buenas recomendaciones pues decidi usarlo, mi cabello es entre graso y seco y suelo mas utilizarlo lacio pero cuando quiero un peinado con volumen utilizo spray para que se mantengan en su lugar y se vea con un poco mas de volumen, y definitivamente este me ha ayudado con lo que busco.
Samantha M.
Louisville , KY
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray

This stuff is my absolute favorite! Last all day long, keeps my hair in place, smells SO good! And it actually makes my hair look more full, I have thin hair so this helps a lot!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I ran out of my garnier hair spray and decided to try something new. I have used Not Your Mother's curly and beach wave prodducts before and enjoyed them. I am not sure why everyone is saying the smell is horrendous! LOL. I used this hair spray the first time and loved the smell its refreshing. I do not spray half the bottle on my hair thought maybe that is why! LOL I just use it to get some volume when my hair is straight! Even my huband who is sensitive to smelly stuff likes it. Its defnitely a medium hold which is what I am going for. At first after spraying your hair seems stuff but if you run your fingers through your hair you will be fine!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?