Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Fresno, CA

This is a great product if you like a hair spray that does not leave your hair feeling crunchy or heavy. It gives a nice firm hold without feeling like you have the added weight to your hair. The smell is not my personal favorite, i believe it is supposed to smell like bamboo, but it doesn't linger too long!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.

This is my favourite hair spray! It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or heavy.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Ozone Park, NY

This hairspray gave me flakes and left my hair stiff. Loved the smell but after using it a couple of times I couldn't keep making my hair go through so much pain. I receive this product as a sample, I wouldn't know how much it really cost but like I said above couldn't bare my hair to keep having flakes and stiffness.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.

I love the whole line of Not Your Mother's for hair care! I especially love their sea salt spray and love the dry hair spray too! Everything I have tried smells wonderful, lasts all day and is easy to use! The only thing I would ask them to do is get a men's line-- my teen son would benefit from some of these products but doubt he would try due to the more feminine names/packaging/scents
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH

This is a Really good product! Doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or heavy.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Normally I love this brand. However I am not the fondest of this product. I didn't the smell was very appealing. I didn't think it gave that much volume either.
Adri S.
Adri S.
Brooklyn, NY

100% love this product! I've used their leave in conditioner before, so I thought I try their hair spray. 1) it doesn't go on sticky 2) so simple to give your hair volume: just lift a section of hair, spray under that section, and there you have it.

The smell is a little bit too fruity for me. But this product is a holy item for me now.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

This stuff is amazing. It gives my hair amazing texture and smells wonderful. I would use this in my hair all year long. Target even has it now!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

I LOVED this product! I use it for teasing / back combing and have never been disappointed with the results. It's a little "heavy" so I don't think I would use it for an everyday spray, but it's my go-to for adding volume to my fine, thin hair. The price point is great as well.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Fairbanks, AK

This product is great for giving my hair a little extra volume without having it feel hard or sticky. It dries within a short period of time and doesn't leave a residue on my skin. The only downside I've had so far is that towards the end of the day my hair seems to deflate a little bit but that could simply just be user error.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?