BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love the Not Your Mothers brand and I wanted to try this out due to my fine thin hair. I decided to purchase the mini size to try first plus I like to be able to fit it in my purse if I need it. I bought this along with their dry shampoo at Ulta. Very pretty pink packaging, and smells really good. The only issue I have with it is that is has too strong of a hold. Usually if I’m using any type of volumizing hair spray I’m wearing my hair down. If you apply to much especially at the crown it becomes stiff and crunchy. I want to be able to run my fingers through my hair even when there is hairspray in it. I will finish up the bottle but most likely use it for when I’m wearing my hair in a pony tail.
Olivia G.
I like this hairspray a lot compared to other brands because it’s not sticky and really works for giving more volume. I’ve always had trouble with volume because of my super straight hair and this helps give it the push it needs!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you like big hair or love to tease your hair, this is the hold you want. I love it! It's long lasting and smells absolutely wonderful!!
Brittany M.
Barboursville, WV
Love this hair spray! Very inexpensive but provides a flexible hold that doesn’t leave hair stiff or sticky. Smells great too!
Heather H.
Inman, SC
This is definitely my favorite hairspray! It gives decent hold without feeling crunchy! Whether I'm smoothing flyaways when I straighten my hair, holding curls in place, or teasing my hair for perfect space buns- this never lets me down!
Hannah C.
Vinton , VA
This hairspray holds hair well and doesn't make hair looks greasy at all!!
Jenene H.
lutz
I bought this product because I was familiar with the brand and have purchased items from this brand before. I was not happy with this hairspray because of its scent and it's hold. The smell is extremely strong and not very pleasant. Also it claims to keep your hair in place when in reality it doesn't make a difference at all. I will not be buying this again.
Valencia D.
Norwalk, CT
Im so obsessed with this especially since i was a cheerleader and it made my 3 day hair look so volumized.
Gabby K.
Works great and quick: smells good. Not overly priced. Never used any other brand. Gets the job done
Brooke A.
berea
Doesn’t have the best hold for a length of time on volume. But it does work for the price. And it smells half way decent
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?