BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #32 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
shaymae d.
shaymae d.
meknes
Beauty Junkie Expert
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make a review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to this for awhile now I want to review this products. I can't wait to buy this.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a great hold, fragrance is a little over powering but I spray my hair down outside so it doesn’t choke me out! Great for the price
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
This product doesn't have the best hold but does give some nice texture when it is holding. I have although have heard some great things about this brand, would love to try it out. Not a horrible product!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite hair spray ever. Only one that actually holds! I came across it one day while shopping at Christmas Tree Shop, decided I liked the packaging and purchased it. Never thought I'd love it as much as I do! It is a strong hold though, so if you're looking for a lighter, more flexible hold, try something else.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not horrible but not my favorite. Smell is AWFUL. So so strong. Plus it's very very easy to use too much and make your hair nasty crunchy and greasy looking. You can find plenty of other cheap hairsprays that are much better.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
loved his product when cancer brings yourhair out in clumps, hairnice long black hair thats straigh and flat as a board. and now i need some one to donate me a very long dark black wig since shaving my head and this product would work amazing on it. for all business inquires oemail me at beccalp98@gmail.com or free donations for cosmetics or giveaways my address is 1260 birch tree lane 47170 . this product its a girls best friend. great price good value. #need his mega voxbox win#influenster
mariem a.
mariem a.
LAOUINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
La primera vez que me decidí a comprar y a probar este producto estaba muy indecisa; mi cabello de por si ya tiene muchísimo volumen así que agregarle algo que lo acentuara me parecía ilógico pero lo probé una vez y, ¡lo adoré! Definitivamente ordenó mi cabello y le dio un toque más natural y elegante, quizás. Lo recomiendo, más prefiero que lo prueben antes de comprarlo porque sí.
Jaclyn V.
Jaclyn V.
Love this product and brand! The price is amazing, the product works great! It provides amazing volume without the sticky, heavy feeling of most hair spray products. It's a staple in my house.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm frustrated by this hair spray🤔🤔 I don't use hair spray to often maybe twice a week, I have very long thick dry hair so I try to keep product use to either 100% natural ingredients or hair oils.
However I do love a classy up do😄 So for these types of hairstyles it does require me to use a spray. I picked this up mainly because of the packaging (this brand has an adorable eye-catching package) and also I figured it's more of a high priced drug store product so must be pretty decent right? 🤔
Well I was wrong 1st off this spray smells horrible almost like rusty metal🤢 2nd when I finished spraying my up do by the time I got to work it felt like my hair had glue in the back of it, literally when I touched my hand to the back of my head it felt sticky!!!
My scalp is quite sensitive and this spray irritated it as well and made my already dry scalp even more flakey. Maybe this product just overall isn t for my hair type with it being a product targeted for volume. It might work better for people that have fine or thin hair!! The smell tho stinky🤢🤢😥😥
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?