Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Wardell

Not to sticky holds well , I'm super fond of this product . Not my favorite smell though . But overall a good spray .
sara b.
sara b.

This is awesome. I use it daily it's affordable and not sticky . It's very effective and keeps my little baby hairs/fly aways down and in their place.
Teal B.
Teal B.

I have very fine straight hair and this product is a miracle worker! I spray it in my hair before styling to add texture and it's worth every penny. I love the price and that it's available almost anywhere!
Mekenzi F.
Mekenzi F.
Lawrence, KS

This brand has become my new favorite hair care line. All of their products smell amazing and are fairly inexpensive. I love this hair spray because it locks in my curls, makes my hair smell good, and doesn't make my hair hard.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Crooksville

So fn good! Adds volume and shine, and lasts all day! No reapply needed! It's such a wonderful product
Holly F.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL

I love this hair spray!! The scent is amazing and the hold is good. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and sticky.
Oceanna R.
Oceanna R.
Watertown, CT

I liked using this after curling my hair with my wand to help loosen the curls. It adds a nice amount of volume and helps make everything still look sleek after loosening up the curls. It looked beautiful.
Heather R.
Heather R.
columbia

I love all of the not your mothers products. This is not heavy on your hair and is very reasonably priced. I really like it.
Ruthi P.
Ruthi P.

I actually got this product by accident (because I didn't read) and I thought it was dry shampoo... oh well. I've used it a couple times and it's long lasting. It doesn't really hold big hairstyles, it's just to keep hairs out of the way. I like the scent it's very nice
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR

She's a tease is my all time favorite hair spray! It has such a grate hold without if being too stiff! I honestly have used just about every hair spray brand there is from the most expensive to the cheapest! I keep going back to this brand! I have had blond hair and brown hair I've used it on extensions and never had a problem with how it look or worked at all!! I need more my store hardly ever has it
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?