BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #58 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Brittany M.
Barboursville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair spray! Very inexpensive but provides a flexible hold that doesn’t leave hair stiff or sticky. Smells great too!
Allie A.
Sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t care for the smell but it’s not the worst hair spray I’ve used. Holds well. Does the job.
Deanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this hairspray! I’ve tried others but they all make my hair so dry. I’m still able to brush through my hair after using this hairspray but yet it holds very well! Highly recommend.
Kim A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray gives my fine limp hair the hold and volume it needs while still feeling lightweight. It doesn't feel crunchy either and still looks very soft and natural.
Lydia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the products from this brand but this one is especially good. The reason I gave it a four is it still isn’t the perfect hairspray that I never seem to be able find to make my hair last the longest but it doesn’t make my Jair crunchy and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Shelby B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to normally, it’s cheap and works well. Great for everyday use it’s not to heavy so your hair doesn’t get hard.
Sara L.
Muskogee
Volume hairspray. Love it. Doesn’t take a lot like other hair sprays. Definitely recommend. Gives you all day volume!!!
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and I love the smell but it’s not stiff enough for what I need. Great for people with a thin hair. My hair is thick and curly so I need something more strong.
Shannon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried a lot of high end and drugstore hairsprays and I always go back to this one. I love the smell of this and the hold! It has a strong hold but doesn’t make your hair stiff. I love this stuff!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smell of This! I.T does an awesome job at holding your hair in place and keeping it weightless at the same time
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?