Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing HairsprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #19 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
RasErin D.
RasErin D.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't use this product on my own hair because I have locs but I have used it on my sister's hair. The product smells amazing but I don't believe it added much volume to my sister's hair at all. It gave her hair a nice shine and bounce but not much change in the volume of her hair.
Marquitta G.
Marquitta G.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy wow did this stuff work some wonders on my thin, full head of hair! It was great.
Jaymee E.
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray I absolutely LOVE this product. I just tried it for the first time & fell in love!!
Holly J.
Holly J.
Amarillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty decent hair spray. Smells amazing and has fairly good hold. Seems to dissipate if you tease the after after using though.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Sylvester, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hairspray products! Smells great! Give just enough hold so that things stay in place but also allows for movement and doesn't leave your hair crunchy like others. So affordable and I eill defiantly repurchase!
🌝
🌝
This is the best product that I have ever tried. I absolutely love it !!!!!! ❤❤ I would totally recommend it .
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found the Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray was a normal hairspray for me. I don't feel as if it gave my hair any additional volume. It works fine for me as a normal hairspray and it could just be me. Unfortunately, this particular hairspray is not one that I would repurchase.
Ember T.
Ember T.
East Helena, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this hair spray. All day hold lots of volume but not sticky. Works well in the heat and did well during my vacation in more humid area. I love the smell too. I use a lot of the not your mother products they are amazing and I will be purchasing again.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I do not like the smell of this product at all. It makes my hair very hard and crunchy and I am not a fan of this product at all. It weighs my hair down and when I used this hair spray, I really just wanted to wash my hair all day. Will not be repurchasing again.
connie c.
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hairsprays so much but this one smells kinda weird to me but I still love it. It is long lasting. You shake it and spray not so close just a couple inches away. The odor is a bit strong but it's really easy to use and good for all hair types.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?