BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Abby M.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This product hold your hair very well without making your hair too crispy also it does volumized your hair very nicely. I love this hairspray. It was great when I curled my hair. I recommend this product and brand!
Morgan M.
Hudson, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for a while. Good hairspray, scent is not too strong, does what it’s supposed to.
Sarah M.
I bought the travel size of this for $2.99 at Ulta. I’m really not a fan of this. I can’t get past the smell. It smells like alcohol mixed with rotten dish soap. If you spray too much your hair becomes hard and crunchy. Anything less than that it doesn’t hold my curls. Im struggling to find the best use for this.
Rachel S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really just love this brand. I use it for hair spray, dry shampoo, texturizing. This gives a solid hold without looking crunchy
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love the Not Your Mothers brand and I wanted to try this out due to my fine thin hair. I decided to purchase the mini size to try first plus I like to be able to fit it in my purse if I need it. I bought this along with their dry shampoo at Ulta. Very pretty pink packaging, and smells really good. The only issue I have with it is that is has too strong of a hold. Usually if I’m using any type of volumizing hair spray I’m wearing my hair down. If you apply to much especially at the crown it becomes stiff and crunchy. I want to be able to run my fingers through my hair even when there is hairspray in it. I will finish up the bottle but most likely use it for when I’m wearing my hair in a pony tail.
Danielle B.
Whisper Pnes, NC
Doesn’t leave my hair sticky or stiff at all. I have thin straight hair, and this helps keep the curls in place all day long when I curl it!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This is a great hair spray. After trying several brands, I feel this hair spray is very gentle on the hair. It has a natural scent, very refreshing.
Is a great product. I will definitely purchase it again.
Rachel R.
Lexington , NC
My absolutely favorite hair spray of all times. Not only does it hold everything in place but it doesn’t make my hair hard. Bonus is that it smells great also.
Angela B.
Mission, TX
Absolutely love it!! Keeps my hair in place especially my baby hairs. I have very thick hair so to find a good volumizing hairspray is hard for me
alexandria j.
My go too hairspray when I don't have Loma Finishing Spray on hand. It's a very close 2nd to Loma! And...you can buy this at the stores! Smells divine, works great in humidity and not stiff but holds great! Cruelty Free too! ;)
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?