Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#39 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this has been out for a while I just bought this maybe a month ago and I love it already. I think it smells great. It has a awesome nozzle/sprayer. Being a hairspray sometimes it sits too heavy on my hair but this hairspray is light and feels like I didn't even put hairspray in my hair. This is a product I will continue to repurchase.
Aurora S.
Aurora S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awful. It makes my hair feel sticky and it smells gross. I don't really ever have good luck with Not Your Mother's Products but I really suggest Aussie hair spray instead.
Rosy M.
Rosy M.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this . I recommend this to everyone... leaves ur hair amazin .. try usin the whole set
Kayleen D.
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for all hair styles! Long hold and great smells! Totally met my expectations! Was a great price too!
Haley T.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have used this a few different times. Having very thin hair, when curling it, it seems to weigh my hair down but it does help it keep the curl. Dries quickly and doesn't leave it feeling sticky.
I've always used this as a hair spray and it works great! it stays in all day and adds some volume to your hair which is amazing!
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the product is good, it definitely does what it says it will, but I'm not crazy about the scent it just doesn't smell nice, they're cream products smell great though!
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best hairspray I've tried.. it does give volume but after an hour my hair goes flat
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Absolutely a lifesaver, it is a great product, and like some other brands it doesn't leave your hair gross and hard.
Yosemite M.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair spray my hair is so curly and ever since i been using it it works and it last for a long time specially that it doesnt smell like other ones plus its a great price i would really recommend it if you have frizzy curly hair like mine
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?