BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #32 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really use hairspray a lot, but I bought this on a whim and I thought it worked pretty good for me. It gave my hair some volume and kept it in placed when I needed it to. It didn't feel the best in my hair later in the night, but it was terrible feeling either. I think that happens with most hairsprays.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm frustrated by this hair spray🤔🤔 I don't use hair spray to often maybe twice a week, I have very long thick dry hair so I try to keep product use to either 100% natural ingredients or hair oils.
However I do love a classy up do😄 So for these types of hairstyles it does require me to use a spray. I picked this up mainly because of the packaging (this brand has an adorable eye-catching package) and also I figured it's more of a high priced drug store product so must be pretty decent right? 🤔
Well I was wrong 1st off this spray smells horrible almost like rusty metal🤢 2nd when I finished spraying my up do by the time I got to work it felt like my hair had glue in the back of it, literally when I touched my hand to the back of my head it felt sticky!!!
My scalp is quite sensitive and this spray irritated it as well and made my already dry scalp even more flakey. Maybe this product just overall isn t for my hair type with it being a product targeted for volume. It might work better for people that have fine or thin hair!! The smell tho stinky🤢🤢😥😥
Tien H.
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
I haven't used hairspray in a very long time. Going on with my everyday life I honestly don't do much with my hair beside adding some serum and brushing it out. I used to use a couple of different hair sprays when I go out for special events or when I want to get dolled up. I finally got the chance to use this hairspray when I had to go to a friend's BBQ. My hair was not looking great at all! I wash my hair every other day and for some reason on that particular day my hair was just not cooperating with me! I remembered that I had received this product from Influenster through my SweatHeart VoxBox and decide to take it out to test. She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray by Not Your Mother's gave me an instant lift! I did use a tease brush to help me tease my hair with this product and it worked together perfectly! I've used regular hair sprays before to tease my hair but it never turned out nicely because it was always so sticky and stiff. This product was not sticky at all and it was very easy to work with while giving me that lift that I wanted.

I definitely recommend this product to those of you who have really flat hair that needs a lift. This product ranges around $6! Definitely worth getting this product for that price!
Renee s.
Renee s.
KOKOMO, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Swear on my momma this is the best stuff for big hair!!!! And the hold last all day even on a hot day!! And you dont have to tease your hair so much
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I do not like the smell of this product at all. It makes my hair very hard and crunchy and I am not a fan of this product at all. It weighs my hair down and when I used this hair spray, I really just wanted to wash my hair all day. Will not be repurchasing again.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Aubrey
Love, love, love this hairspray! It isn't heavy, which is important because I have super fine hair.
Also, it smells wonderful. I won't use anything else.
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is really great. It holds well for my wavy hair when I want to add a little extra curl without the crunchy feeling many hairsprays give. It is also volumizing! It is replacing my TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Aerosol Hair Spray now.
Renee D.
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great stuff if you want some big, textured hair. However, anyone you pass on the street or in the hall will think you just stunk up the bathroom and the Glade air freshener you sprayed to mask the smell somehow sprayed all over your hair, or it's following you. Would be great stuff if they would eliminate the smell. I threw mine away. I would normally give something like that to a friend, but I really don't want to smell it when we hangout. Eeek!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I'm a hairspray critic. And this product delivers. My hair can never hold a curl and not your mothers helps me to maintain the style that I wanted for my hair all day long. It's not a bad price. I would recommend.
Linsey O.
Linsey O.
Romulus, MI
Love carrying this in my bag for some quick volume to much hair on those flat days
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?