Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#42 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Erin P.
Erin P.
Aubrey
Nov. 30, 2015, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
Love, love, love this hairspray! It isn't heavy, which is important because I have super fine hair.
Also, it smells wonderful. I won't use anything else.
Tien H.
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
April 4, 2013, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I haven't used hairspray in a very long time. Going on with my everyday life I honestly don't do much with my hair beside adding some serum and brushing it out. I used to use a couple of different hair sprays when I go out for special events or when I want to get dolled up. I finally got the chance to use this hairspray when I had to go to a friend's BBQ. My hair was not looking great at all! I wash my hair every other day and for some reason on that particular day my hair was just not cooperating with me! I remembered that I had received this product from Influenster through my SweatHeart VoxBox and decide to take it out to test. She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray by Not Your Mother's gave me an instant lift! I did use a tease brush to help me tease my hair with this product and it worked together perfectly! I've used regular hair sprays before to tease my hair but it never turned out nicely because it was always so sticky and stiff. This product was not sticky at all and it was very easy to work with while giving me that lift that I wanted.

I definitely recommend this product to those of you who have really flat hair that needs a lift. This product ranges around $6! Definitely worth getting this product for that price!
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca
Jan. 23, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Travel Size
My hair has no vloume at all and after using this its super voluminous. its a very good product. It also lea es your hair smelling good.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Jan. 29, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's She's A Tease Volumizing Hairspray, 8 oz
Not your mothers, she's a tease volumizing hairspray is my go to product! smells so great! apple blossom & bamboo is the scent. makes my hair feel great instead of hard like other
hair sprays. definitely recommend to ladies (:
Linsey O.
Linsey O.
Romulus, MI
July 5, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Travel Size
Love carrying this in my bag for some quick volume to much hair on those flat days
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
July 6, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Travel Size
I'm a hairspray critic. And this product delivers. My hair can never hold a curl and not your mothers helps me to maintain the style that I wanted for my hair all day long. It's not a bad price. I would recommend.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Smyrna, GA
March 7, 2013, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I have pretty flat hair and this product really helps add some volume to my hair! I love it!
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV
March 4, 2013, 9:15 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love big volume when I curl my hair. I recently went to the club and I tried out the hair spray to see how well it would hold up. I couldn't believe that the next day when I woke up my curls were still in and my volume still looked great. I am I very big fan of this product. I love the smell and I love the results and I love the packaging I have already purchased this product and I'm not even done with the sample! Simply amazing
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
March 27, 2013, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I got the travel size product in my SweetHeart VoxBox and I fell in love. I thought I wouldn't like it as much as the Beach Babe Spray so I was a little disappointed when I got it. I really did like the product though. It smells different than other hair sprays which I love because most hair sprays have a very distinctive, harsh smell. It doesn't have the best hold but the travel size fits great in my purse so I never have to worry about my hair falling. I will definitely buy this product again.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Cynthiana, KY
May 21, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
Reasonably priced. Adds Volume without making my hair majorly stiff & crunchy.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?