The Best Styling Products for Short Hair: 61K Reviews
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
4.20 / 5 based on 937 Reviews
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 178 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Has a decent hold when first applied, but falls flat within an hour or two. Not a fan and won't purchase again
First off I do not like the smell of this product at all. It makes my hair very hard and crunchy and I am not a fan of this product at all. It weighs my hair down and when I used this hair spray, I really just wanted to wash my hair all day. Will not be repurchasing again.
This product is awful. It makes my hair feel sticky and it smells gross. I don't really ever have good luck with Not Your Mother's Products but I really suggest Aussie hair spray instead.
I HATED this. It made my hair feel so gunky. I have very thin hair, so I should be the target for this product. But I did not like it one bit. I would rather have flat hair.
Is this product good? I have very thick hair and its hard to get my hair to hold volume, like when I tease it. Is this recommended?
I wanted to like this product.the packaging and the name alone are just adorable. However, the smell is over powering and it leaves my hair feeling very crunchy which is a no go in my book. I have some frizz in my hair so this was exasperated by this product. I would not buy it again
Not good for humidity at all! I used this as well as the not your mothers mouse and it didn't hold up at all! I looked like a lion my hair was soooo poofy! And let's not get into the smell! Uhg if you want bugs attacking you go for it! Definitely will be returning this as well as the mouse!
Honestly, I hated this hairspray. I decided to venture out and try it but I was just disappointed. It was so wet and sticky. I can't stand when my hair is wet and clumps together. I would rather buy a cheaper brand with better results than this. Definitely a miss in my book
I love NYM styling products but this hairspray was terrible! It made my hair sticky and left an awful residue!
I baught this hairspray because I was trying to tease my hair. I didn't like it or the smell it smells like garlic. Yuck and it makes your hair white. I do not recommend this product.
Q & A
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
What kind of a scent does it have?
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos