Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#58 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Mercedez H.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX

Honestly, I hated this hairspray. I decided to venture out and try it but I was just disappointed. It was so wet and sticky. I can't stand when my hair is wet and clumps together. I would rather buy a cheaper brand with better results than this. Definitely a miss in my book
Alison S.
Alison S.

I HATED this. It made my hair feel so gunky. I have very thin hair, so I should be the target for this product. But I did not like it one bit. I would rather have flat hair.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.

I love NYM styling products but this hairspray was terrible! It made my hair sticky and left an awful residue!
Krypton C.
Krypton C.
San Diego, CA

One spray and I knew it was not for me.
Sammi V.
Sammi V.
Elmendorf, TX

Wish I could have tried
Emily B.
Emily B.
Los Angeles, CA

I brought it to use for my friend's bridal shower and was appalled at how smelly it was. I was expecting a nice aroma but NOOOOOO... this was disgusting. I will definitely not be recommending it.
Tara P.
Tara P.

I was so excited to use this spray, cause who doesn't love a volume set of locks. Literally on first spray I gagged. Tried it anyways and the scent made me sick! I cannot get over how bad. PLUS it did not even hold my hair at all. Tired it a second time with damp hair again, absolutely no volume and a stinky smell for the day.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.

The first time I tried this I knew it wasn't for me. Not only did this not give any volume to my hair, it smells horrible! I threw this away after the first use because I couldn't stand the smell.
Devin R.
Devin R.
Greensboro, NC

Worst scent ever. I had to open the windows to get the stench out. It's not even a good hairspray. Crunchy hair, horrible buildup, doesn't work as a hairspray. It makes my hair sticky. Just awful.
elena m.
elena m.
North Hills, CA

I baught this hairspray because I was trying to tease my hair. I didn't like it or the smell it smells like garlic. Yuck and it makes your hair white. I do not recommend this product.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?