BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #52 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Kait H.
Suuuch a good product! Does great things for my hair. Wonderful price for the quality of it
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I really like this hair spray, it volumizes without being crunchy or weighing your hair down. Leaves a nice texture, but still shiny and soft. It has a nice fruity smell, but when used with other Not Your Mother's products all the smells can get a little overwhelming.
Bobbie A.
Lakeville, MN
My favorite hairspray. It smells great. It holds great. It helps give my hair volume. And it is inexpensive.
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
I love this hair spray so much. This hairspray is inexpensive, very pleasantly smells, perfectly keeps the hair and does not glue individual strands of hair. And yet, it does not contaminate the scalp, which is very important for me. I recommend it.
Samantha M.
Louisville , KY
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray

This stuff is my absolute favorite! Last all day long, keeps my hair in place, smells SO good! And it actually makes my hair look more full, I have thin hair so this helps a lot!
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make a review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
By far my favorite hair spray ever. Only one that actually holds! I came across it one day while shopping at Christmas Tree Shop, decided I liked the packaging and purchased it. Never thought I'd love it as much as I do! It is a strong hold though, so if you're looking for a lighter, more flexible hold, try something else.
Becky D.
loved his product when cancer brings yourhair out in clumps, hairnice long black hair thats straigh and flat as a board. and now i need some one to donate me a very long dark black wig since shaving my head and this product would work amazing on it. for all business inquires oemail me at beccalp98@gmail.com or free donations for cosmetics or giveaways my address is 1260 birch tree lane 47170 . this product its a girls best friend. great price good value. #need his mega voxbox win#influenster
mariem a.
LAOUINA
La primera vez que me decidí a comprar y a probar este producto estaba muy indecisa; mi cabello de por si ya tiene muchísimo volumen así que agregarle algo que lo acentuara me parecía ilógico pero lo probé una vez y, ¡lo adoré! Definitivamente ordenó mi cabello y le dio un toque más natural y elegante, quizás. Lo recomiendo, más prefiero que lo prueben antes de comprarlo porque sí.
Jaclyn V.
Love this product and brand! The price is amazing, the product works great! It provides amazing volume without the sticky, heavy feeling of most hair spray products. It's a staple in my house.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?