BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #17 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Becky D.
Becky D.
loved his product when cancer brings yourhair out in clumps, hairnice long black hair thats straigh and flat as a board. and now i need some one to donate me a very long dark black wig since shaving my head and this product would work amazing on it. for all business inquires oemail me at beccalp98@gmail.com or free donations for cosmetics or giveaways my address is 1260 birch tree lane 47170 . this product its a girls best friend. great price good value. #need his mega voxbox win#influenster
mariem a.
mariem a.
LAOUINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
La primera vez que me decidí a comprar y a probar este producto estaba muy indecisa; mi cabello de por si ya tiene muchísimo volumen así que agregarle algo que lo acentuara me parecía ilógico pero lo probé una vez y, ¡lo adoré! Definitivamente ordenó mi cabello y le dio un toque más natural y elegante, quizás. Lo recomiendo, más prefiero que lo prueben antes de comprarlo porque sí.
Jaclyn V.
Jaclyn V.
Love this product and brand! The price is amazing, the product works great! It provides amazing volume without the sticky, heavy feeling of most hair spray products. It's a staple in my house.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hands down the best hair spray I have bought in awhile. Great value! Doesn't make my wave curls rock hard. It has the perfect hold while still being very long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great hairspray.
Leelo E.
Leelo E.
Middletown Delaware
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray was very good at keeping my frizz away and holding its curls. It left my hair looking shiny-in a healthy way.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite hairspray! The scent is sweet and fresh without being overpowering, and the hairspray itself provides all day hold without feeling too crunchy or stiff. This has been my go to hairspray for a few years but I find it is getting harder and harder to find in store. I have been picking mine up at Ulta beauty when they have a bogo deal which makes it even better!
Tacocats615 K.
Tacocats615 K.
Bound brook, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not your mother is one of my favorite brands I love every single product and they are all super affordable
Marquitta G.
Marquitta G.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy wow did this stuff work some wonders on my thin, full head of hair! It was great.
Jaymee E.
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray I absolutely LOVE this product. I just tried it for the first time & fell in love!!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Sylvester, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hairspray products! Smells great! Give just enough hold so that things stay in place but also allows for movement and doesn't leave your hair crunchy like others. So affordable and I eill defiantly repurchase!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?