Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#58 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

This is my favorite spray by far. It smells amazing and I get compliments on how good my hair smells often. It creates decent volume, especially if you hold the hair up and spray it. It lasts all day. I love most products this company makes.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Manchester, NH

I love this product, it really does the job and is set at a great price. I have found this product in a variety of different stores. I enjoy the dry shampoo as well. The tease spray is by far one of my favorite products they have come out with though, the scent is a little strong but the final product of your teased hair is what truly matters!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I received this product from Influenster, and it is so great! I have a lot of hair, and it's thick so I have a hard time maintaining volume in it. This hairspray is amazing for that! Sometimes I'll tease some areas and add the hairspray to it, or I'll just flip my hair to the opposite direction and spray all over, and it really holds it up!
Kelle J.
Kelle J.
Indianapolis, IN

I"M IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR!! And "Not Your Mothers" made me do it! "Shes a Tease" really holds my bump after I tease the crown of my hair. It also helps my hair not to go POOF in the humid Indiana summer
Diana B.
Diana B.
Altamonte Spg, FL

I suprized about this product. i love how when you use it your hair isn't hard and stiff. i love how it works with my hair. most product don't hold my hair.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
Montevideo, MN

I love this product! I recommend you buy it!
Lidia K.
Lidia K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I kind of have huge hair to begin with, so I'm not one to buy volumizing products. However, this one has great hold for styles with poufs and smells apple-y which is nice.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Riverview, FL

This holds really well and didn't flake when i ran a brush through my hair.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI

I got a sample from an influenster box and I love it! I use it to clear up some oils and it helps with styling day old hair. I have dark roots and it doesn't turn my hair white. I love it!
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV

Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?