Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
I have really thick hair and it is a pain in the butt to style, so it is normally down and straightened or up in some sort of ponytail/bun thing, but that gets boring fast. So today I tried a poofy ponytail, the kind of thing Adele wears, but toned down a few notches. I posted a picture of it on instagram and I went out to dinner with my hair all done up. I got a lot of compliments! and it took almost no effort! I just sectioned off the parts of my hair that I wanted to add a little lift to, and then tied it up all nice and pretty in a ponytail. My favorite thing about it is that you actually don't have to tease your hair with a comb, which can cause tangles and damage.
The one thing I really did not like about it was the smell. I'm not really sure what it was about it, but it had a really funky smell aside from the florally/hairspray smell. I just spritzed a little of my body spray on top of my hair before I left though to cover up the smell and that seemed to help a lot. Maybe it was just my can? I've never had a scent issue with their products before.
This stuff is my absolute favorite! Last all day long, keeps my hair in place, smells SO good! And it actually makes my hair look more full, I have thin hair so this helps a lot!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos