BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #52 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Nishe R.
It smells not very well, but once you put it in your hair the smell disappears.
But it's an excellent product, very affordable, love that you can buy in almost every drugstore and ulta.
I like that they sell the full size and the travel size, so I can have one in my bag.
Is the only spray that gives volume to my hair,takes away the frizz and holds my hair and baby hairs all day without leaving a white cast and super stiff hair.
Definitely I would buy it again, the travel size and the full size.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I have almost waist length very fine and straight hair. I borrowed this from a friend, while traveling, before going out in the evening. It was unlike any other hairspray I'd Ever used. It gave volume without any stickiness or any added weight. What really sold me was that I slept with the hairspray in and I didn't feel like it was going to make me break out AND it's like it was Still working the next day! I wash my hair every other day and now I use it for cowlicks that have formed in my hair (my hair has memory even after it's been washed) and to give it some added oomph. I don't use it every day and when I do I don't use a ton unless I'm gettin' fancy. :-) With this I'm not using my Aveda Phomollient Foam anymore. If you're looking for a freeze spray this one's not for you! When I first sprayed the bottle I received I don't feel like it smelled as good as the one I'd borrowed like there's not as much perfume in this one, but I don't really care. In fact that's probably better in my opinion. The hairspray smell subsides really quickly!
Elizabeth B.
Ozone Park, NY
This hairspray gave me flakes and left my hair stiff. Loved the smell but after using it a couple of times I couldn't keep making my hair go through so much pain. I receive this product as a sample, I wouldn't know how much it really cost but like I said above couldn't bare my hair to keep having flakes and stiffness.
Marilyn M.
Elmwood Park, IL
The Not Your Mothers She's A Tease Volumizinh Hair spray is okay compared to other brands i have tried. I find It works better when my hair is curly. I thought it would have worked better. Especially when I have my hair straight. I do recommend this product to other people. I just dont think it worked with my hair.
Charlotte H.
I find that this was an okay hair spray. There was really nothing wrong with the product for me but I just can't stand the way this brands products smell. They try to be very early and natural but I find the sent is to overpowering and I can't look past it in order to keep using this product.
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I found the Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray was a normal hairspray for me. I don't feel as if it gave my hair any additional volume. It works fine for me as a normal hairspray and it could just be me. Unfortunately, this particular hairspray is not one that I would repurchase.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
She's a tease is my all time favorite hair spray! It has such a grate hold without if being too stiff! I honestly have used just about every hair spray brand there is from the most expensive to the cheapest! I keep going back to this brand! I have had blond hair and brown hair I've used it on extensions and never had a problem with how it look or worked at all!! I need more my store hardly ever has it
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
I haven't used hairspray in a very long time. Going on with my everyday life I honestly don't do much with my hair beside adding some serum and brushing it out. I used to use a couple of different hair sprays when I go out for special events or when I want to get dolled up. I finally got the chance to use this hairspray when I had to go to a friend's BBQ. My hair was not looking great at all! I wash my hair every other day and for some reason on that particular day my hair was just not cooperating with me! I remembered that I had received this product from Influenster through my SweatHeart VoxBox and decide to take it out to test. She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray by Not Your Mother's gave me an instant lift! I did use a tease brush to help me tease my hair with this product and it worked together perfectly! I've used regular hair sprays before to tease my hair but it never turned out nicely because it was always so sticky and stiff. This product was not sticky at all and it was very easy to work with while giving me that lift that I wanted.

I definitely recommend this product to those of you who have really flat hair that needs a lift. This product ranges around $6! Definitely worth getting this product for that price!
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
This is my all time favorite hairspray! The scent is sweet and fresh without being overpowering, and the hairspray itself provides all day hold without feeling too crunchy or stiff. This has been my go to hairspray for a few years but I find it is getting harder and harder to find in store. I have been picking mine up at Ulta beauty when they have a bogo deal which makes it even better!
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
I don't use much hairspray, but when I do, this is my go-to. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but it isn't bad either. My hair is straight, but this has been the best so far at holding waves when I do choose to style it. It's affordable and it doesn't flake.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?