BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #58 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Shianne A.
Oceanside, CA
I've been getting bored with my hair lately, debating whether to dye it lighter or darker, maybe cut it, whatever, something DIFFERENT... and then my voxbox came...

I have really thick hair and it is a pain in the butt to style, so it is normally down and straightened or up in some sort of ponytail/bun thing, but that gets boring fast. So today I tried a poofy ponytail, the kind of thing Adele wears, but toned down a few notches. I posted a picture of it on instagram and I went out to dinner with my hair all done up. I got a lot of compliments! and it took almost no effort! I just sectioned off the parts of my hair that I wanted to add a little lift to, and then tied it up all nice and pretty in a ponytail. My favorite thing about it is that you actually don't have to tease your hair with a comb, which can cause tangles and damage.

The one thing I really did not like about it was the smell. I'm not really sure what it was about it, but it had a really funky smell aside from the florally/hairspray smell. I just spritzed a little of my body spray on top of my hair before I left though to cover up the smell and that seemed to help a lot. Maybe it was just my can? I've never had a scent issue with their products before.
Faith D.
San Diego, CA
Now, I’m not too fussy about my hair because I usually just straighten it and put shine serum in it so I wasn’t really even sure where to begin on using this product! I tried my hand at teasing my hair just for the namesake of “She’s a Tease” and also because I’ve never been successful at it before. Other times that I have tried to tease my hair, hair sprays usually let me down because my hair is too thick and heavy for it to hold for a long period of time. This is what I loved about “She’s a Tease.” I successfully teased my hair and it fulfilled it’s promise of a non-crunchy feeling! AND it managed to stay strong and hold up my hair for most of the day! The only thing that I wasn’t too fond of was the smell. I’m not exactly sure of what apple-blossom or bamboo normally smells like, but I couldn’t handle the fragrance in my hair. I tried to cover it up with perfume just because I didn’t like the smell! Will I be purchasing the full size of this product? Probably not since I don’t think I have a whole lot of need for volumizing hairspray. HOWEVER, since the product held up to its promises of non-crunchy, long lasting hold, I will definitely check out the other products that “Not Your Mother’s” has to offer!
Savannah L.
Sanford, NC
I don't get great hold with this hairspray and it doesn't volumize my hair at all. The only reason I keep using it is the smell. This stuff is what I imagine heaven smells like. Unfortunately, after this can is out, I won't repurchase. It's not worth the money
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I love these hairsprays so much but this one smells kinda weird to me but I still love it. It is long lasting. You shake it and spray not so close just a couple inches away. The odor is a bit strong but it's really easy to use and good for all hair types.
Jossie B.
Lewisburg
If you want your hair to reach the sky, this is the product for you. Smells amazingggggg. Scent stays all day long. I have thick, wavy hair and this is one of my go Tos. Definitely met my expectations. I couldn't have expected anything more. Great product.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
I absolutely LOVE this hairspray. It's really lightweight, but has a very strong hold. I use it when I curl my hair and my curls last all day, normally my hair can't hold a curl. It doesn't feel sticky or dry either. The price is just right too. I love it.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
It doesn't work well for me. The formula is heavy and if you think you have thick hair it will make it oily . Pros: cheap affordable price. Cons: heavy formula and weak results . I had to use baby powder after this to achieve the clean hair effect
Odalis M.
At an affordable price. Leaving hair Very manageable after use. Love the fragrance and really turned out to be what i expected. Compared to other products i have used before, this one was beyond good. Really looking forward to buying another one.
Tiffanie H.
I have very fine, thin hair that usually just lays flat. This is the first hairspray that I have found that gives my some lift with a super sticky feel. Although it doesn't last all day, it is easy for me to touch up and not feel weighted down.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray

This stuff is my absolute favorite! Last all day long, keeps my hair in place, smells SO good! And it actually makes my hair look more full, I have thin hair so this helps a lot!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?