BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Good product not the best volumizing hairspray I've tried but for the price it's worth it for fine, limp hair it will give you a hold and add some volume and texture. The scent isn't my favorite but it's not terrible!
RaVanna C.
Sidney , IL
Another run of the mill products by nym. It's okay. I have fine hair that isn't the thickest. My hair is dark and colored and it left these little particles in my hair. The packaging is so cute which makes this product so disappointing to me. I don't recommend it unless you just want it for show.
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
This has been my favorite hairspray for a long time. It smells wonderful, always held my hair in everything except the worst southern humidity (which, let’s be real- there’s no match for), and made me feel like a superstar when I was wearing it.

Unfortunately, I can no longer use it since I’m on the curly girl method.
Lenka C.
smells amazing and this stuff really works! I have very fine hair and when i use this product after styling, it holds my hair in place and gives it a voluminous boost for a few hours! for under $6 on amazon you cant beat the price and it smells awesome!!!! like cherry blossom and bambooo mmmmmm!!!!
Diana D.
I used to tease my hair a lot when I was younger and could never find a hairspray light enough to make it stay. I have super thick hair and a lot of it! I took a chance and fell IN LOVE with this hairspray! I smells a little floral, but it holds amazingly compared to other hairsprays I've tried.
Stephanie G.
Lansing, MI
This is by FAR my favorite volumizing hairspray! I tried it at a girlfriend's house with amazing results and I had to buy it! I have very heavy curly hair and it gives my locks the lift they need to give me that big curly hair look I want! My favorite part? They don't test on animals!
Tiara C.
Liberty, KY
the Not Your Mothers products are great. I absolutely love their line of products. This volumizing hairspray really works for my thing hair. once my hair is clean and washed it is soooo difficult to hold a curl but I pair this product with their dry shampoo and my curls hold wonderfully.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
 All of their different smelling dry shampoos  are amazing!  The price is a good price for the amount that you get and for how long it lasts .  I do you have darker hair so it is a little late and shows up ,  but other than that it works and performs just amazingly .
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
I am a huge fan of NYM brand products. I've used basically their entire line and this hairspray is up there with being a favorite. The smell is very pleasant and the hold is reasonably good too. It's a little stickier that's id usually like but nonetheless it's a great valued product.
Chris D.
Keokuk, IA
I had used this and the beach one a few years back and it was great. It had a wonderfully clean scent and it really did give my hair that added volume it needed. And it isn't at all expensive, which is the absolute best part! You get high end quality at a wallet friendly price.
Dagnimar N.
8020 NW 60th st Bldg B. Miami, FL
Girls, how did you find this product? I am curious to use it but I have not had the opportunity to use it. My hair is curly and thick what results do you think you would get? Would they be good or bad?
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
Does this hairspray weigh down thin hair, or does it leave it feeling lightweight despite the product?
Lisa F.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this leave residue on dark hair?
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Does this work well for lifting at the roots, and staying that way, without making your hair look hard or ratty?
Heather M.
I am trying to find a hairspray that doesn't dull the shininess of my hair for my wedding day. Does this one?