BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Love the brand, but not my favorite product. Left my hair a little greasy and stiff. Alternatively i would go with BIX Sexy Hair products but NYM's is less harsh on fine and brittle hair. I hardly use products in it other than to add volume. I wouldn't buy it again, but was worth a try.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
I am a huge fan of NYM brand products. I've used basically their entire line and this hairspray is up there with being a favorite. The smell is very pleasant and the hold is reasonably good too. It's a little stickier that's id usually like but nonetheless it's a great valued product.
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
 All of their different smelling dry shampoos  are amazing!  The price is a good price for the amount that you get and for how long it lasts .  I do you have darker hair so it is a little late and shows up ,  but other than that it works and performs just amazingly .
Chris D.
Keokuk, IA
I had used this and the beach one a few years back and it was great. It had a wonderfully clean scent and it really did give my hair that added volume it needed. And it isn't at all expensive, which is the absolute best part! You get high end quality at a wallet friendly price.
RasErin D.
Charlottesville, VA
I can't use this product on my own hair because I have locs but I have used it on my sister's hair. The product smells amazing but I don't believe it added much volume to my sister's hair at all. It gave her hair a nice shine and bounce but not much change in the volume of her hair.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
First of all this stuff smells AMAZING. I love all the NYM products so I figured I would try this because impulse buys at Target, ok we all get them. I don't use hairspray often but when testing this out I loved it. The hold was enough for my hair and the smell was amazing.
Aubrey B.
It works very well. It made my hair do what I wanted it to which was a first and it was easy to apply. It also smells nice and I would definitely use it again. Most of the hair sprays I use don't help my hair. It has some room for improvement but all in all it was very good.
Bridgette B.
Durham, NC
I prefer Batiste Dry Shampoo but this is my second choice. I'm not super fond of the smell, I think it's too chemically. But it gets the job done and the smell goes away after a bit. It does seem to last longer, but maybe it just because I use it less when I have it around.
Adrianna W.
Love this! Gives my short hair just the amount of hairspray and volume I need for my short spunky cut. It lasts all day and it doesn't get crunchy! It also helps that is smells insanely amazing. I got my first CAN for just $2 at ulta too!
Deanna M.
Lebanon, PA
She's A Tease hairspray has a nice, light scent. It holds well while also remaining touchable. Too often you find hairsprays that hold well but leave your hair crunchy and unmoving, but this one gives you the best of both worlds. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?