BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #74 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
This tease spray really works well without hair feeling crunchy. The smell is better than most hairspray. It works great on my fine hair that doesn't like to ever hold a curl. However, there is a notice in the bottle that it "contains ingredients known to the state of California to cause cancer." Not good.
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
Decent priced, great product all around. Holds my hair up well for hours at a time. A definite go to in my book for sure. I like that they have different smells, and it gives my curls the extra lift im looking for when styling ! Even the small sized bottle gives me enough product to last for some time.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
This hairspray is really great. It holds well for my wavy hair when I want to add a little extra curl without the crunchy feeling many hairsprays give. It is also volumizing! It is replacing my TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Spray now.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Good product not the best volumizing hairspray I've tried but for the price it's worth it for fine, limp hair it will give you a hold and add some volume and texture. The scent isn't my favorite but it's not terrible!
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
This has been my favorite hairspray for a long time. It smells wonderful, always held my hair in everything except the worst southern humidity (which, let’s be real- there’s no match for), and made me feel like a superstar when I was wearing it.

Unfortunately, I can no longer use it since I’m on the curly girl method.
RaVanna C.
Sidney , IL
Another run of the mill products by nym. It's okay. I have fine hair that isn't the thickest. My hair is dark and colored and it left these little particles in my hair. The packaging is so cute which makes this product so disappointing to me. I don't recommend it unless you just want it for show.
Lenka C.
smells amazing and this stuff really works! I have very fine hair and when i use this product after styling, it holds my hair in place and gives it a voluminous boost for a few hours! for under $6 on amazon you cant beat the price and it smells awesome!!!! like cherry blossom and bambooo mmmmmm!!!!
Diana D.
I used to tease my hair a lot when I was younger and could never find a hairspray light enough to make it stay. I have super thick hair and a lot of it! I took a chance and fell IN LOVE with this hairspray! I smells a little floral, but it holds amazingly compared to other hairsprays I've tried.
Stephanie G.
Lansing, MI
This is by FAR my favorite volumizing hairspray! I tried it at a girlfriend's house with amazing results and I had to buy it! I have very heavy curly hair and it gives my locks the lift they need to give me that big curly hair look I want! My favorite part? They don't test on animals!
Tiara C.
Liberty, KY
the Not Your Mothers products are great. I absolutely love their line of products. This volumizing hairspray really works for my thing hair. once my hair is clean and washed it is soooo difficult to hold a curl but I pair this product with their dry shampoo and my curls hold wonderfully.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?

back
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing HairsprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Not Your Mother's