BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
I haven't used hairspray in a very long time. Going on with my everyday life I honestly don't do much with my hair beside adding some serum and brushing it out. I used to use a couple of different hair sprays when I go out for special events or when I want to get dolled up. I finally got the chance to use this hairspray when I had to go to a friend's BBQ. My hair was not looking great at all! I wash my hair every other day and for some reason on that particular day my hair was just not cooperating with me! I remembered that I had received this product from Influenster through my SweatHeart VoxBox and decide to take it out to test. She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray by Not Your Mother's gave me an instant lift! I did use a tease brush to help me tease my hair with this product and it worked together perfectly! I've used regular hair sprays before to tease my hair but it never turned out nicely because it was always so sticky and stiff. This product was not sticky at all and it was very easy to work with while giving me that lift that I wanted.

I definitely recommend this product to those of you who have really flat hair that needs a lift. This product ranges around $6! Definitely worth getting this product for that price!
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I found the Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray was a normal hairspray for me. I don't feel as if it gave my hair any additional volume. It works fine for me as a normal hairspray and it could just be me. Unfortunately, this particular hairspray is not one that I would repurchase.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
She's a tease is my all time favorite hair spray! It has such a grate hold without if being too stiff! I honestly have used just about every hair spray brand there is from the most expensive to the cheapest! I keep going back to this brand! I have had blond hair and brown hair I've used it on extensions and never had a problem with how it look or worked at all!! I need more my store hardly ever has it
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
This is my all time favorite hairspray! The scent is sweet and fresh without being overpowering, and the hairspray itself provides all day hold without feeling too crunchy or stiff. This has been my go to hairspray for a few years but I find it is getting harder and harder to find in store. I have been picking mine up at Ulta beauty when they have a bogo deal which makes it even better!
Hunter W.
shreveport
such a good product for thin, light weight hair. it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or gross! very affordable & lasts a long time. smells great too! i would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive, long lasting, great hairspray!
Carolina G.
Toulouse
I don't use much hairspray, but when I do, this is my go-to. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but it isn't bad either. My hair is straight, but this has been the best so far at holding waves when I do choose to style it. It's affordable and it doesn't flake.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I love this products for my hair. It works really good, my hair right now is currently teying to go back to normal hair color lmfao I haven't done anything to my hair for over a year &I this products works great. The only thing is it has a very strong smell even after you apply it you'll be smelling like this almost all day, it first last me all day though so it's great in a way
Amber S.
Eugene, OR
I've been a big fan of Not Your Mother's for quite some time. Their volumizing powder, and their dry shampoo is a staple in my beauty routine. So when I got this hairspray, I was so excited, and couldn't wait to try it out.

The scent is a bit strong for me personally at first, but it does die down after a while. Use in a well ventilated bathroom to assure you don't get overwhelmed by smell. It takes some getting used to, but all in all, it's an issue that I'm willing to put up with.

The hold is a bit weak in my opinion. I have thin hair naturally, so I wanted to make my hair as big as I could get it to test out how well it would hold something so unnatural to my hair. For the first hour or so, it looked awesome. It could have been the humidity, or it could have been that I teased my hair too tall to hold, but after that first hour, the hold decided that it was having none of it, and started to fall like a flan in a cupboard. Again, it may have been too much for it to hold my thin hair, but it's supposed to add volume. I've tried it with a not so over the top hairstyle, and it seemed to do a bit better, but the hold needs improvement. Either that or combine with other styling products to ensure that big awesome hair that's all the rage right now.

The plus side with this product is the price. It's awesome. Granted there are other cheaper hair sprays out there, but they don't seem to work as well. For a girl on a budget, this hairspray is pretty awesome. Also, you don't get that crispy hair that some of the cheaper products give you, and it looks natural. Big pluses in my eyes, because I don't want to look like I have a helmet of hairspray.

If I were to get this product again, I would make sure that I kept it to a simple hairstyle, and if I were going big, I would have backup product to keep it up.
Jenene H.
lutz
I bought this product because I was familiar with the brand and have purchased items from this brand before. I was not happy with this hairspray because of its scent and it's hold. The smell is extremely strong and not very pleasant. Also it claims to keep your hair in place when in reality it doesn't make a difference at all. I will not be buying this again.
Victoria G.
I really like this stuff! It doesn't make my hair have that "crunchy" feel and sound, and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I know some complain about the smell, but honestly I haven't even noticed, but maybe I just expect hairspray to not smell like perfume.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?