BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #61 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Victoria G.
I really like this stuff! It doesn't make my hair have that "crunchy" feel and sound, and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I know some complain about the smell, but honestly I haven't even noticed, but maybe I just expect hairspray to not smell like perfume.
anahi d.
Well one day after P.E. I was running so I asked my friend if she can lend me some shampoo and out of not where she gives me a spray that says DRY SHAMPOO! I was surprised and I tried it one and I loved it!! It was my savior I want one but I never got to get one because it's expensive
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
if you've ever used a not your mother's product, you know that they never disappoint. it is the same with this product. i love this product! i have long, thick, curly hair and it gets weighed down by my curls but when i put this product in my roots, it lifts them up and it doesn't make my hair all nasty like some do and it stays all day long.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
Great hair spray my hair is so curly and ever since i been using it it works and it last for a long time specially that it doesnt smell like other ones plus its a great price i would really recommend it if you have frizzy curly hair like mine
Skyler M.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE this hairspray. It's my go-to hairspray and I love the texture it gives to my hair. It exceeded my expectations when I originally purchased it, and now I continue to purchase it. It lasts throughout the day and smells great
Sarah C.
Even though this has been out for a while I just bought this maybe a month ago and I love it already. I think it smells great. It has a awesome nozzle/sprayer. Being a hairspray sometimes it sits too heavy on my hair but this hairspray is light and feels like I didn't even put hairspray in my hair. This is a product I will continue to repurchase.
Maegan D.
This is the only hairspray I've been using for over a year! It has a nice hold and smells good too! And it really does give you nice volume in your hair! Ulta is always have discounts for this brand to so pick you up one next time your out!
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
Such a fan of this product! I have extremely thick hair but sometimes it lays too flat for my liking at the top of my head and branches out at the bottom. Simply lifting small sections of my hair at my scalp and applying small amounts of this spray really did the trick! Lots of volume and gave me a ton of dimension!
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
This tease spray really works well without hair feeling crunchy. The smell is better than most hairspray. It works great on my fine hair that doesn't like to ever hold a curl. However, there is a notice in the bottle that it "contains ingredients known to the state of California to cause cancer." Not good.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
This hairspray is really great. It holds well for my wavy hair when I want to add a little extra curl without the crunchy feeling many hairsprays give. It is also volumizing! It is replacing my TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Aerosol Hair Spray now.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?