BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #32 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Julie H.
Niles, MI
I like how this keeps my hair in place without making it stiff. The price is affordable. I do not like the smell, several people have told me it smells like beer and I agree.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a very big fan of this hairspray. I love the brand but was disappointed in this particular product. The smell itself makes it undesirable. Leaves hair crunchy and smelly.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy adicta a esta marca, desde su shampoo en seco hasta tu spray de agua de mar, su olor de piña coloda me hace sentir en verano en pleno invierno. Abosolutamente encantada!
Joeyy C.
I love all not your mothers products!! They are so amazing! This product met all my expectations and I love it so much! Its so amazing and I use it on a weekly basis!
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hairspray ! Has great hold and it's affordable?! The only one downfall is the smell as it is a bit overwhelming. Overall great product though.
Chelsea B.
Saint Albans, ME
I absolutely love this hair spray! I used it to hold curly volume in my hair during an August summer in Maine and it held up to the humidity like a charm!
Erin P.
Aubrey
Love, love, love this hairspray! It isn't heavy, which is important because I have super fine hair.
Also, it smells wonderful. I won't use anything else.
Libby U.
Portland , OR
Love how this really helped my lifeless hair get some good volume! I have fine hair and I don't have volume at all so this stuff was awesome.
Sharee S.
Henderson, NV
I enjoy this product as the product. Works really well. Holds well. Molds well. But it has a horrible smell or it would be 5 star worthy.
Annika L.
Is this product good? I have very thick hair and its hard to get my hair to hold volume, like when I tease it. Is this recommended?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?