Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 369 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
The scent is a bit strong for me personally at first, but it does die down after a while. Use in a well ventilated bathroom to assure you don't get overwhelmed by smell. It takes some getting used to, but all in all, it's an issue that I'm willing to put up with.
The hold is a bit weak in my opinion. I have thin hair naturally, so I wanted to make my hair as big as I could get it to test out how well it would hold something so unnatural to my hair. For the first hour or so, it looked awesome. It could have been the humidity, or it could have been that I teased my hair too tall to hold, but after that first hour, the hold decided that it was having none of it, and started to fall like a flan in a cupboard. Again, it may have been too much for it to hold my thin hair, but it's supposed to add volume. I've tried it with a not so over the top hairstyle, and it seemed to do a bit better, but the hold needs improvement. Either that or combine with other styling products to ensure that big awesome hair that's all the rage right now.
The plus side with this product is the price. It's awesome. Granted there are other cheaper hair sprays out there, but they don't seem to work as well. For a girl on a budget, this hairspray is pretty awesome. Also, you don't get that crispy hair that some of the cheaper products give you, and it looks natural. Big pluses in my eyes, because I don't want to look like I have a helmet of hairspray.
If I were to get this product again, I would make sure that I kept it to a simple hairstyle, and if I were going big, I would have backup product to keep it up.
This however is horrible. It smells. It does not hold well even when used with the volume powder. It leaves a residue when you rinse it out. I had to wash my hair three times just for it to feel clean.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos