BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I like this product. It helped give a little volume to my roots, nothing too noticeable or extreme. It smells pretty good too. I got this product in an Ipsy bag. Not sure I would repurchase again, just to the fact it didn’t do a lot.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought a travel sized at ULTA for under $5. Definitely worth the price. Very effective. Keeps my baby hairs in place ALL DAY, the scent is kinda strong but pleasant.
Rose L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Smells delicious, not overwhelming, does the job perfect! My hair lays too flat sometimes so I usually flip my hair upside down and spray this at the roots then massage so it doesn’t make one spot look crunchy.
Deanna B.
I absolutely love this hairspray! I’ve tried others but they all make my hair so dry. I’m still able to brush through my hair after using this hairspray but yet it holds very well! Highly recommend.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is so bad for your hair. Read the ingredients! Plus it really dries my hair out and then I found out it has propane in it. What the crap! They need to clean up these dry shampoos . Avoid it!
alexandria j.
My go too hairspray when I don't have Loma Finishing Spray on hand. It's a very close 2nd to Loma! And...you can buy this at the stores! Smells divine, works great in humidity and not stiff but holds great! Cruelty Free too! ;)
Darby S.
Such a fan of NYM, I have many product from them. They are good quality,affordable, and aren't full of yucky things that totally unnecessary & toxic. They are also widely sold at alot of chain stores so that a plus. I always try to make it a priority when shopping around new products is that there cruelty free and way to go Not You Mother because the bottle say they are only tested on human employees. This volume spray has a super great nossle for added control. The bottle says infused with Apple Blossom & Bamboo so that might also be the fragrance. Compared to some of there other products it's a little chemical smelling or alcohol like for me but oh well. It has a really strong hold without be to sticky because the nossle sprays evenly instead of squirting out not fostering the hair. It doesn't clump or make the hair get hard unless you spray on wet hair in huge amounts. I love to use this on buns, top knots, voluminous ponies or a for textured look. Bamboo is supposed to make for a flexible hold and add shine it won't be crunchy. Alcohol is the first ingredient so keep that in mind if you have dry hair. Other than that i quite like the She's a Tease Hairspray !
Mary Y.
This product helped keep my hair in tact without making it hard or still. This helped me keep my frizz in check as well. This product went above and beyond of my expectations.
Gwendolyn W.
I love this brand and I love the smell but it’s not stiff enough for what I need. Great for people with a thin hair. My hair is thick and curly so I need something more strong.
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
It gave me loads of volume, worked better than the dove dry shampoo. The only thing I didn't really like is my hair got flat like 10 mins later and it looked a mess.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?