BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Madison W.
Pineville,Louisiana
This is a really great product if your hair can be flat . I have long and thick hair so it weighs down and is pretty stuck to my head . This help a good bit. My hair is brought back to life !
Lisa P.
Lexington , KY
I enjoy the volume and texture this gives without feeling too gritty or dirty. It can be brushed thru if needed. I use other things with it if I need a harder hold, but this is great for casual days.
Melissa B.
Absolutely love their products especially the ones that are for curly hair. I'm always using it on my daughters hair. They smell so good too. The product and price met all my expectations.
Linda A.
Garden Grove, CA
Easy to work with and build up volume. I hate using hair spray because it never fails to leave my hair feeling gross but I was a fan of this hair spray because if did the complete opposite
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
I was really excited to see this in my Sweetheart VoxBox. Volumizing, and "Apple Blossom" are the promising words that stuck out.
I must say, I am a little disappointed, and I hope they work to improve on their product.
Apple Blossom is NOT what I smelled, I don't know what it was but it deffinately wasn't as pleasant.

Also, when you spray a lot comes out at once in high pressure, so you might want to distance it a bit further from your hair than what you're use to.

Maybe it was just me but it left my hair feeling a bit more of a mess, rather than Volumizing it.

My overall take - not impressed. Maybe I will use it in a different way and spray my hair with perfume afterwords, just so I can get some good use out of the bottle, but I will not pay to do extra work. Not unless they improve it. Just saying.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This hairspray is so nice! It doesn't get all crunchy like a lot of other hairsprays i've tried. It also lasts for awhile even if you use it everyday. I will for sure be repurchasing this when it runs out.
Meghan S.
Smyrna, GA
I am awful when it comes to selecting hair products, mainly because I have very short hair so my daily routine involves whatever shampoo is nearest and a quick shot of hairspray. However, while my hair is super short in the back, it has a long section in the front, so without the right style, I tend to look a little bit like the Beibs. I need a hairspray that has enough hold to keep my hair in line throughout the day but not so much that I look like I’m headed to an 80′s flashback party. Luckily, a quick mist of She’s a Tease delivered soft and flexible hold without any crunchiness. I wasn’t crazy about the scent and I can’t speak to the volumizing aspect, but it kept my hair in place and that’s about all I ask for from my hairspray.
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Got this in an Jody bag one and it had all day hold my hair is usually flat and is very fine but I was able to wear my beehive pump all day with no reapplying necessary
Elizabeth J.
Richland, MS
I really enjoy this product . It's for days you really don't have the time to wash your hair. If your like me you try to wash it every day but some days it doesn't happen so this product comes in and does an amazing job
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
I was lucky enough to be born with naturally curly and big hair but the idea of attempting to make my hair even bigger was super tempting in a "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" kind of way.

And I mean, okay, my hair got bigger BUT:

WHY are we still using alcohol in our hair products? It's super drying and stupidly harsh on hair. I noticed a huge change in the texture of my hair after using this product. I take great care to avoid stuff like this because my hair is my baby and ugh, this product turned my locks into stray.

Secondly, it smells terrible. Seriously, like inhaling nothing but chemicals. There's no trace of "apple" or "bamboo". I might as well be huffing paint for how terrible this stuff smells.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?